Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 08-26-2010, 08:53 PM
Corporal

Default Re: Post your work!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the most evil View Post
Jeremy Worst....
ignore my line work LOL joke.. this georgia piece is unfinished .. gotta put the rest of the music notes for "Georgia on my mind " by ray charles on there and clean up the music lines...

Is this some elaborate private joke that I dont understand?
Old 08-27-2010, 05:44 AM
Jeremy Worst
Private

are you talken about my name and number ? ill delete them if your a moderator ...i seen your work . reall smooth dude realllll smooth ....
oh and if your sayin my work is a joke then thats f@#ked up hahah
anyways here is some i did today.
working on my smooth shading ..

and working on my color .. i prefer back and grey ..

did this side piece OX in april..

i wont post my number no more ..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:23 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

I think he's talking about the last name.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 01:48 PM
Private

Those hands show alot more skill and control than your other works, almost too much more control.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:58 PM
Jeremy Worst
Private

thanks i did it last night after alot of thought and critiques on my other works.. i took it on like a portrait and took my time .. blood lined few parts on the hands line i was told the rest was done with a 7RM .... i wanna do more portraits ..
i was told to have the sketch shaded in full so i wouldnt have to eye ball my on area.. common since lol...

had to do the cherry blossoms right after that ...
Old 08-27-2010, 09:28 PM
Private

sooooo....ive only been tattooing for about a year and a half. this piece was done at about a year. Im not the best but id like some feed back....what can i improve on? any tips? or is it so horrible i should give up? lol kidding about the last part id probably cry.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:39 PM
Corporal

Yeah it was the last name, and then that hello kitty, it didnt look like any of the other work posted, that outline is scary, the last two things you posted look pretty clean. I was just a lil confused. It looks like you got potential to be a real good solid tattoo artist, if I had a critique it would be to make sure you get your foundation super solid before moving on. If your composition and linework and such are not solid, you will struggle to get passed certain hurdles. Try to make the cleanest tattoo possible, before trying to make the fanciest one.
Old 08-28-2010, 12:00 AM
Jeremy Worst
Private

awesome critique it makes alotta since .. Try to make the cleanest tattoo possible, before trying to make the fanciest one. .... i love it .. thanks ..
Old 08-28-2010, 02:55 PM
Private

Did this first session today.. my own design. Concentrated mainly on the outer edges. Just roughed in the pipes before we ran out of time.

Old 08-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Private

looks damn good cant wait to see the finished piece

Tags
post, work