Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 12-05-2008, 09:12 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Attention Brandon - Have you seen this?

don't go burning down the libraries because you don't like the books in it. information is power regardless of popularity.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:55 PM
Slave 2 AON.
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyjaywymbs View Post
don't go burning down the libraries because you don't like the books in it. information is power regardless of popularity.

VERY well said Jersey Jay.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:47 PM
Private

I think this books helps us to take a look at the orgins of our beloved breed,, and its also an important reminder : take responsibility for your dog ! Alot of square people are f 'n it up for the rest of us.. alot of stuff happened back then that wouldnt be socially acceptable today but Im thankfull pits are still here and Im glad we can talk about where they came from..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m_f49662520f3c72872c530916cdf5abbb.jpg (9.2 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Rhino74; 12-06-2008 at 07:51 PM..
Old 12-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Field Marshal

great lookin facelickers bro
Old 12-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Private

[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
Old 12-10-2008, 03:40 PM
Private

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks Brandon ... My name is Ryan- Ive posted pictures of dogs that are with us and ones passed... every pitbull that Ive had , had a positive effect on my life... never a bad one eccept the time my brindle dog chewed through my bedroom door while i was at work ... as that dog got older I could see its teeth just wearing away from chewin stuff.. concrete stuff like that lol... good doggy.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Private

[IMG][/IMG]

Boog did this portrait on my neck when we were at the Frisco show like 2 years ago... from looking at a cell fone pic, he put it on my neck with a ''black'' sharpie then knocked it out quick for me, which was nice lol.

Tags
attention, brandon