Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 02-23-2010, 09:09 PM
What would Truman do?
Private

Default Re: BAD TATTOOS

Right now shes kinda lost interest since its high school and boy time. Its in her blood though she'll come back to it. Im thinkin when she gets her first paycheck at a regular job she'll pick up her old iron again.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:48 AM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuncyco View Post
She used to hang out in the shop with me everyday when she was little. I started her at 9. Shes got sterilization down, stencils, which needles for what, shes been groomed for it from the start.
That's awesome man, she is on a great start at that age.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:51 AM
I'm Bunking Off!
Corporal

I'd give my left and right nuts to have artistic ability. The tattoo lifestyle is definitely what I'd choose for myself, but alas I can't even draw a stick figure that's very convincing.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:10 AM
Platoon Sargent

Yes you could, you need to practice, practice, practice. Get some basic books and start emulating what you see.
I don't believe there are those born with it, It grows from encouragement as a youth mostly but encouragement can come any time in life. It will be much difficult later in life because of the slowing development of the mature brain.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:14 AM
Recruit

someone that i wasn't talking to on here responded so let me be more specific i'm talking to "spuncyco" for bringing up my site hating on my tattoos. dude let me see your website man. you live 20 minutes away so i'm taking your customers from you. i'm just trying to feed my family man and if you want the money to stop rolling in for me then we should talk.
oh yeah and everybody sees my site before they come to get a tattoo or two from me so i know you're retarded.
Jay
Old 02-24-2010, 03:07 AM
What would Truman do?
Private

Ask and you shall receive, myspace/spunink If you think this is good
[IMG][/IMG]
lets face the music here buddy, we all started somewhere but this is a bad tattoo. Just because you have business right now doesn't count for much, I saw a show where people paid to be shot with a pistol so they could have the scar.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:09 AM
What would Truman do?
Private

Oh yeah scroll down a ways and look at the tattoo my daughter did at 13 years old, she's taking your business.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:18 AM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchen View Post
I live in the ATL work not too far from AON, I get approached because of the large amount of ink I wear by folks driving those rides, black or white, wearing shoes or boots which cost alot of money and wearing hundreds or thousands in jewelry, the question they ask me is where can I get some of that dope ass ink?
My answer is All or Nothing, the most published studio in the world, they invariably ask where is it, I explain Cobb county, on south Cobb Drive, then they ask how much?
My answer is talk to an artist and work something out, bring a ref and get an idea...........they usually freak and say I bet that cost $1000.............I tell them look, you asked me where to get the good stuff, you are pissed that the tattoo on your forearm that you paid $80 looks like sh*t, you dress nice, accessorize nicely and you spend big money on your ride, why not spend a resonalble amount of money to get a nice piece of ink that you will wear for life?

Quite a few have taken my advice and gotten to the shop and got inked up right, others......they will never make the right choice, flash over quality every time........makes no sense to me?
I've only told 3 or 4 people what I've paid so far for my sleeve. The rest just assume it's over a grand, or they're retarded and think that tattoos cost $50 an arm. I just tell them to go to the studio, pick an artist, talk to him, and then worry about price. The fact that you can go in there, tell them how much you have total for that session, and then have them work until that time is up, or a little longer if they're really into your idea (which probably helps if you aren't a d**k or anal twat while you're there. They're the artists and can make your ink awesome if you don't hold them back), and walk away with the best ink of anyone you know, if f@#king amazing! But then some of them go to crap shops, with crap ideas, to get crap tattoos. I just like rubbing it in their faces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuncyco View Post
I gotta get my daughter a job, she has more skills than that at 15 years old. I got pictures to prove it
she did this one at 13 years old.
She was already tattooing people at 13? I may not be educated enough in the art of tattooing, but something about that just seems wrong. Not the teaching her, part, but letting her do it already.

But there is no denying her skill.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:34 AM
What would Truman do?
Private

I did think about her age beforehand but that's the age I started tattooing myself with work that was less than desirable so I figured if your gonna do it, do it right. She has never tattooed on a customer so to speak although there has been requests for her to do a tattoo on a walk in a couple times. She has only worked on her uncles and I who raised her. I was a single dad at 16 years old and she always cruised with me everywhere, a bunch of us criminals raised her together so she's been through worse things. Her first tattoo actually she did at 9 years old on my leg. I guess with all the things she has grown up around this is at least creative and productive.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:55 AM
I'm Bunking Off!
Corporal

That's an inspired story/post - I see a documentary about her life in about 5-10 years.

Tags
bad, disease, homemade, horrible, infected, kitchen, party, scratcher, tattooparty, tattoos, terrible