Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 09-15-2008, 03:42 PM
Private

Default Re: What you guys are doing is awesome

Funny (well not really funny but struck a cord with me) that Daron said he learned more from his short time with Seven then he has in several years of sobriety. I am a recovering alcoholic as well who was very skilled at keeping it from my family. Im a former Special Forces soldier as well so being sneaky was easy except when it came to my dog. I couldnt fool him.

He always thought himself a lap dog, but seemed to triple his efforts with me when he saw i was drinking. I didnt realize it at the time but i have no doubt he was trying to prevent his "dad" from hurting himself through the use of alcohol. He was always affectionate, but it was on the rediculous side when he saw i was drinking.

When i went into treatment and cleaned up so many family and friends made the comment that they would have never guessed or never knew I had a problem. My guardian did though and yes you can learn alot from these animals.

Last edited by rgr302; 09-15-2008 at 03:50 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:44 AM
Recruit

Arrow Re: What you guys are doing is awesome

Hey, rgr302:

Try this link: http://adopt-a-pit-bull.1-800-save-a-pet.com/

Don't know where you live, but I input Des Moines and came up with 6 pages. Hopefully this will be a help for your foray into fostering.

Best wishes, and keep us posted, k?

EMac and Sienna the Smile-A-Bull
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:15 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMac View Post
Hey, rgr302:

Try this link: http://adopt-a-pit-bull.1-800-save-a-pet.com/

Don't know where you live, but I input Des Moines and came up with 6 pages. Hopefully this will be a help for your foray into fostering.

Best wishes, and keep us posted, k?

EMac and Sienna the Smile-A-Bull

Good guess. lol. I just called about 2 from that list. Although one they said was not good around kids. Im not sure how they evaluate that and i actually find it a little hard to believe, but ill probe them a little more and look into it myself.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:35 AM
Recruit

Thumbs up Re: What you guys are doing is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgr302 View Post
Good guess. lol. I just called about 2 from that list. Although one they said was not good around kids. Im not sure how they evaluate that and i actually find it a little hard to believe, but ill probe them a little more and look into it myself.

I know a lot of the ones around me (west of Detroit) say "no kids" because an excited 70# Pit can knock a young child over and never even realize it. Sometimes they recommend "no children under 12" because by that time the kids are bigger and their balance is better.

Best of luck to you and your family and your future family member!

EMac and Sienna
Old 09-16-2008, 12:11 PM
Field Marshal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egScPkeNkp0

we are trying to get BOB BARKER for the film now!
Old 08-28-2009, 07:18 PM
Field Marshal

see you all tomorow and yeah we DID get bob barker! hahahaaa hes in it!

Tags
awesome, guys