Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 04-23-2011, 05:01 PM
Platoon Sargent

Default Freshly Inked Mag>>>

I picked up the Premiere issue.....it has a tattoo artist that Im anxious to get work from his name is Tanane Whitfield, his work is jaw dropping and he's only been tattooing coming up on 3 years......if there was a rookie of the year award he would definitely have my vote.....pick up an issue its got all interviews in it.....Earl Funk, Brian Taylor, Juan Salgado, Josh Woods and Cory Miller are some of the artists being interviewed.....Cheerz
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:22 PM
^This Guy^
Private

Default Re: Freshly Inked Mag>>>

Ahh the unreal realistic...
Saw some of his work on the "so tattooed" channel.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 04:37 PM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

Look up this dude ---> Shaun Kidd. Works at Smart Bomb Tattoo in Dayton, Ohio.
Only been tattooing for 2 years. DOPE as Hell !!!
... ( y )
Old 04-24-2011, 07:59 PM
Platoon Sargent

Yes Shaun Kidd is definitely injecting some clean ass tattoos as well.....2 years man thats crazy!!!>..
Old 04-25-2011, 09:01 AM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

Ya,.. Shaun is cool as hell. Good friend of mine. Here in the next few weeks I'm gonna have him do the right side of my neck.
The funny thing about Shaun is that the guy he apprenticed under told him that he did not deserve to tattoo.
Karma is a b1tc4,..cause now Shaun is dope as hell and the guy who told him that lost all of his teeth from meth and now likes to inject H into his arms.
... ( y )

Tags
freshly, inked, mag>>>