Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 11-19-2010, 10:20 AM
Private

Default The Strawman Illusion / Freeman Of The Land

This is very important information to know, that im spreading the word as much as i can, knowledge is power, and knowledge dissolves fear, a society that knows its rights is a free society.

# There is NO lawful money in circulation backed by anything of value.

# Your name when written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS it is not actually referring to you, the natural flesh and blood human being reading this text. It refers to a fictional legal entity (Just like a company name) created by the Government when you were born. Called your STRAW MAN, this ALL CAPS name LOOKS like you but is not you.

# The government secretly uses this STRAW MAN to make profit for themselves to pay of the debts they have with the World Bank (a private company).

# When you were born, a secret trust fund was attached to you to sell on the stock exchange.

# You are literally owned by the Government and through them, the World Bank and its controlling agents (private people such as the Queen of England, Rothschild's family and more). You are literally a company asset (as are your house, children, car and more).

# When you go to court, you are literally standing on a 'ship' and operating under Admiralty Law (the law of the sea) and NOT Common Law, the law of the land. This is the real reason many people lose their court cases (and thus their house, car, business, assets, etc). They simply don't realise that they are operating under a different law.

# Some suggestions on how you can begin to unplug from this fictional Matrix of illusion all around you that is financially and energetically draining the planet, and, it is all done within law.

This is a 5 part video on youtube that i personally think is one of the most important videos ive ever watched.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0IM7Hobd_k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4b0n...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7jtx...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8mEx...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIUMO...eature=related

"At the end of the day we work all our lives to pay for a cage they own"

discuss...

Last edited by Doppelganger; 11-19-2010 at 11:18 AM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 10:34 AM
Private

Default Re: The Strawman Illusion / Freeman Of The Land

I am ALL for maximum individual freedom and liberty, but when people go off the rails like this, the ultimate outcome, if that person or group had their way; is the total elimination of the individual freedom and liberty that they aspire to.

Like it or not, in a free, and CIVIL society, there are a few standards that must be adhered to. Otherwise, you have anarchy, and that never works; as much as the lazy set would like to think it may.

Ranting like the drivel in those video's are the hallmark of someone who is devoid of personal responsibility, but desirous of the ability to do what he wants. This only every leads to disaster and self destruction.

Now if those same people actually put as much effort into being individually productive as they have for developing reasons to check out of the world, then they might amount to something; and in the process realize just how free they can be.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 10:46 AM
Private

my bad man, I wasn't adding anything constructive to the conversation, and prolly should have kept to myself.

Last edited by Liquidbings; 11-19-2010 at 01:44 PM..
Old 11-19-2010, 11:03 AM
Private

This information is simply for educational purposes and to help you become aware of some of the deeper reasons as to why the world is in the state it is.

If you watched the whole video you would understand my point, instead of the half assed oppinion you gave, which was very misinformed.
Yes we still need to attain a civil society,But there are ever increasing draconian laws being imposed to restrict liberties. Theres no need to be sub-servient to the government. Humans created government ,so how does a creation become more superior then its creators. We are all treated as slaves but have been conditioned so much we do not see the invisible bars.

This is not about anarchy, but peaceful protest.

I have nothing but admiration for the real policeman/woman who actually do uphold the peace and protect and serve society.

Also you talk about anarchy would not work, Theres alot of different political philosophies on anarchism which would contradict your statement, This illusion that is set upon us, that we the people need a authoritarian figure to guide us , hence a government, when a structured society as it is now and has being for years is no where near perfect, and established.
But there will be people in any case that will ruin it for others , no matter what form of government is in play.

Last edited by Doppelganger; 11-19-2010 at 11:27 AM..
Old 11-19-2010, 12:01 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidbings View Post
glad to see you've got it all figured out too
Never said I have it all figured out brother.

I've just been down that road my friend. At one point in my life, I got deep into that world; and I learned a few things. That's all.

Sadly, the vast majority, not all mind you, but most that espoused such things so heartily carried a victims "wo is me" mentality. They wanted to do as they pleased, but ultimately, at the expense of others.

At the end of the day, many of the people so into the things preached in such video's were certainly all about personal, individual freedom, but it was without regards to personal responsibility and accountability for their own success and freedoms. There is no freedom from responsibility regardless of how "free" you are.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:01 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by chokeu2 View Post
Never said I have it all figured out brother.

I've just been down that road my friend. At one point in my life, I got deep into that world; and I learned a few things. That's all.

Sadly, the vast majority, not all mind you, but most that espoused such things so heartily carried a victims "wo is me" mentality. They wanted to do as they pleased, but ultimately, at the expense of others.

At the end of the day, many of the people so into the things preached in such video's were certainly all about personal, individual freedom, but it was without regards to personal responsibility and accountability for their own success and freedoms. There is no freedom from responsibility regardless of how "free" you are.
yep, i understand what you're saying. The thing is people should be able to intergrate harmoniously,develop their own sense of morality, ethics and principled behaviour, but free of responsibility can also be a sense of ignorance, one who lives a life of being unaware, and choses not to be aware of these outside influences,one who avoids living in the realities of life but totally unaware of how rewarding and empowering it can be .

I guess my intention of posting this thread was to raise peoples awareness that we are merely a rat in a cage,and how we are just a number to the machine.
Im in no way trying to sound ungrateful for what i have , but i just dont know how people cant be enraged over this stuff ??, i must really have ODD

thanks for participating in discussion too.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
yep, i understand what you're saying. The thing is people should be able to intergrate harmoniously,develop their own sense of morality, ethics and principled behaviour, but free of responsibility can also be a sense of ignorance, one who lives a life of being unaware, and choses not to be aware of these outside influences,one who avoids living in the realities of life but totally unaware of how rewarding and empowering it can be .

I guess my intention of posting this thread was to raise peoples awareness that we are merely a rat in a cage,and how we are just a number to the machine.
Im in no way trying to sound ungrateful for what i have , but i just dont know how people cant be enraged over this stuff ??, i must really have ODD

thanks for participating in discussion too.
Response well taken indeed D.

I have to say, if more people with this world view could give it the level of obvious thought that you have; the reception to such a notion would be drastically different on many fronts. Sadly, the overwhelming majority of what we see as people who represent this world view, are not like you at all. Not even close in fact. And all too often, these are the people that feel it is okay to destroy what others have built for themselves, all as some form of expression of their freedom, strength and "dominance".

Well done sir.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:24 PM
Recruit

Easy fix, just change the constitution to ~ "We the sheeple" /sarcasm off

You'll like this one too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkbvJFEQgJU
Old 11-19-2010, 07:42 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinning Buddha View Post
Easy fix, just change the constitution to ~ "We the sheeple" /sarcasm off

You'll like this one too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkbvJFEQgJU

ill watch it tonight.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:13 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

I really hate the straw man argument.

Tags
freeman, illusion, land, strawman