Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 06-02-2010, 07:09 PM
f@#k yeah
Private

Default Re: ALL ART POST HERE

thats a pretty good hand. and i think everyone else would have to agree!!! hahahahaha! you should have it holding a handfull of guts with a maggot swarm dripping off of it! mmmm tasty.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Private

practicing daily
thankz nigga..you got a sick mind...draw somethin!

Last edited by DIESEL; 06-02-2010 at 07:18 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Platoon Sargent

The label on the prisma pencil is called a "Colorless blender".
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:28 PM
Jaded Gypsy Tattoo
Corporal

either someone got their hand stuck in a garbage disposal or someone needs a book on anatomy
Old 06-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Private

1 more d**khead in my ignore list.

it is a study in anatomy...lulz. get a job bro.

Last edited by DIESEL; 06-02-2010 at 10:02 PM..
Old 06-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Platoon Sargent

What you did is not what I consider a reference, it was a tracing with some scratchy shading replacing the originals. Use it for studying the shapes then reconfigure the fingers and positioning to your tastes. At least you're practicing, that's how it starts. Keep it up.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:51 PM
Private

i ddint trace it. i drew it from reference on the comp screen as i sketched it. but i am studying and drawing
thankz joe, once i learn the anatomy better i will attempt more "from imagination" studies.

Last edited by DIESEL; 06-02-2010 at 10:04 PM..
Old 06-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Jaded Gypsy Tattoo
Corporal

THIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL View Post
bridgeman hand studies today. (from refererence)

and 30 min. wacom tablet.
looks like a child's crude attempt at

this
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL View Post

it is a study in anatomy...lulz. get a job bro.
and i'm gainfully employed as a professional tattoo artist, thank you.

if you don't like hearing criticism, which is valid mind you. don't post work thats complete trash. the thumb on your version looks like the elephant man's d**k. did you pour bleach in your eyes before you started this?
Old 06-03-2010, 12:11 AM
f@#k yeah
Private

i think it would be a great zombie hand. but then hands have always been a weak area for me. on a side note art is relative. dray- i saw the girls portrait you did on your portfolio and if that was in fact you that did that could you please explain to us why her face came out looking like it was bludgeoned and pummeled with a blunt object as all the black spotchiness looks like heavy bruising. ahhh to hurl insults is amateur ANYONE can do that. why couldn't you have just given diesel some cool drawing tips. you take the high road and yet you pump out a s&!t portrait and probably raped the person on the money end too. case closed. DRAYBONO master f@#king artist/DOUCHEBAG

Last edited by mucous; 06-03-2010 at 11:54 AM..
Old 06-03-2010, 12:53 AM
Platoon Sargent

The elephant man d**k thing was pretty funny though, I would have peed my pants a lil' but I pooped instead.

Tags
art, post