Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 06-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Private

Default Re: ART CONTEST THREAD

bro, i can have an opinion and critique. just like you do my work. you are better at drawing? yes. i concede that. are you happy now. you are better.
so, are you gonna enter, and squash it and draw? or leave.
ok?
nuff said.
and i get hated on walkin into a grocery store, so i expect it, i enjoy it, and i feed off of it. (if you havent noticed)
hate is just love on a finer level.
you will realize that one day

Last edited by DIESEL; 06-01-2010 at 09:27 AM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:28 AM
Platoon Sargent

Nuff Said.....what are you Jesus.....LMAO!.........I dont critique your s&!t..... there's nothing to critique your work is that bad.......get to a place with your art so that people can tell what your trying to convey, then the critiqueing starts, detail here, shading here, try this, etc............your not even there yet so there's nothing to critique your whole style needs work............Im not the best at art not at all, and when people post work I say nothing....or I say dope work.....I will never critique anyone's s&!t unless they think they're nasty...and they're far from that!!!! Its like your playing around with art/drawing like it doesnt take a lifetime to try to get right....like you have no respect for the art or the people in it..........

Last edited by Frek; 06-01-2010 at 12:41 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:35 AM
Platoon Sargent

And dude you gotta be better at something(art) than somebody else is for that person to hate..........COMEDY dude!!!!! C.O.M.E.D.Y>>>>>I didnt need you to clear up that everyone on this site not just me is better than you, thanx for the kind words anyway

Last edited by Frek; 06-01-2010 at 12:25 PM..
Old 06-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Private

you have proven in this last post post to be a total hypocrite. YOU DONT TATTOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT YOU CRITIQUED MY INK. so that makes you exactly what you just described me as.
PWNED
now go away
brah

(and you have to be better at someone else to hate) your words.
and you cant even tattoo.
at all. you might can draw but you dumb as s&!t

Last edited by DIESEL; 06-01-2010 at 09:39 AM..
Old 06-01-2010, 09:39 AM
Platoon Sargent

LMAO!!!!!!! I said your art sucks as a whole!!!!! drawing /tattooing go hand and hand in a way.......oh yeah scratcher university didnt teach that huh? your WAY more funny than you are an artist take that to the bank for real!!!.......COMEDY Diesel thats where you should focus your energy, your a natural dude a born natural!!

Last edited by Frek; 06-01-2010 at 10:12 AM..
Old 06-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Private

LULZ. i have considered stand up. maybe ill tape it if i do amature night. ihave some good material.
now will you draw a dino and make peace?

Last edited by DIESEL; 06-01-2010 at 10:11 AM..
Old 06-01-2010, 10:38 AM
Platoon Sargent

Its always peace with me dude.........no matter what....even though my views are strong/honest but its all in good spirit I guess...but naw dude, I can't participate in this competition its just not me man...I dont think my work is worthy for a competition honestly...want to see some of my work its gonna have to be in the "Post all art" thread until I officially start tattooing then its on to the post your work thread...thanx but no thanx......
Old 06-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Private

ok man.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deran View Post
I have to ask, is there white-out in this? or is that a reflection?
Haha, I busted my guts and pulled my groin laughing.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:42 AM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL View Post
i started a harmless thrad and all the diesel haters came out from under their rocks...
You like the attention...

Tags
art, contest, thread