Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 05-19-2010, 12:44 AM
Private

Default Re: My mentor sent me home????

best advice for now get a reciept from your "mentor" and when taxes come round you can use them as a deduction even if you go to another shop helps even if you get screwed
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:30 AM
Private

Post a link to your drawings, sketches and paintings. If you are as talented and driven as you say then it will show in your artwork. If not then we'll let you know that you need to get back to the drawing table. No self respecting 'dope artist' is gonna take on someone that cant draw.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:57 AM
Platoon Sargent

I have work posted in the Post All Art thread its the second to last page.....its all I have posted not to long ago all of my Airbrushed canvases and the rest of my pencil drawings all got taken in a raid but the pics I have posted can show I have a little artistic ability....

Last edited by Frek; 05-19-2010 at 08:59 AM..
Old 05-19-2010, 11:13 PM
Private

Keep drawing.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:44 AM
Platoon Sargent

Of course, I never stopped......and never will.....I guess I'll draw some more since my mentor sent me home AGAIN!!! I thought apprentices took trash out and cleaned up and all that apprenticeship stuff......glad I got a receipt for the money I put into this venture.......Im having so much fun learning tattooing almost feels like Im not an apprentice!

Last edited by Frek; 05-20-2010 at 01:07 PM..
Old 05-20-2010, 01:43 PM
Platoon Sargent

It's just a lil' weird that they say they don't need you there on a specific day. It' not like you're tattooing yet and cutting into their funds. Even that wouldn't be cool, shop workers gotta share the wealth, good times or bad.
Old 05-20-2010, 01:56 PM
Platoon Sargent

My whole thing is I paid for my apprenticeship in full, doing side jobs and s&!t to get the money together, since I f@#ked around in my younger years with the streets and all I kinda burned bridges with the work force, I have a jacket and art is all I can do, my mentor knows how important learning tattooing is for me it's all I got! Im willing to do whatever it takes to become a professional and finally be legal for once in my life, since my short tour of the military I have never been able to have my nose above water>> He also knows this.......... Its been two years since I started really getting consumed by the art of tattooing and finally finding a place to except me...and to be not even in the shop really pisses me off, to know what I've got stacked against me and know ALL I have is tattooing to support myself and my daughter, if he's playing games with my life its complete bulls&!t>> I have no choice but to take this craft seriously!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
home, mentor