Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 07-20-2009, 04:41 AM
Private

Default Re: Drama in shop. What would you do?

Don't do a walk out. Even if it were successful and the guy got fired, any manager or owner (no matter how incompetent) would fire you & your coworkers too as soon as they found replacements. No manager or owner likes the employees forcing their hand in such a way. It's like the ultimate "f@#k you".

I say you have 2 choices:

1. Find a new home.

2. Money talks. Management/Owner will only be interested in what you have to say when you're putting the most money in their pocket/contributing the most to the business. Beat him at his own game! Find a way to do it.
And never allow anyone to quote prices for you! If you're not there, you're not "next up" anyway. The artist who is there and not currently doing a tattoo is "next up".
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:04 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJRabbit View Post
I really like the Idea of Opening up your own shop, Across the street!!! with a big F'n sign that say's All the guys formally over at _____ ________ Tattoo Except the 1 that sucks
EXACTLY!!!!!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:20 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiGi View Post
It's like the ultimate "f@#k you".
The Shop he Works at is the Ultimate "f@#k YOU". Just Cause I know where he is, But Im not gonna say just outta Respect for him!

But just so you can Kinda Understand what the dude is dealing with.

His Shop is owned by a RICH BOY and this Rich Boy Owns Many Shops In the Country, Under the same name, There are many good artist at these shops, and Even some Gods of the Biz got it off the ground floor, It is becoming a Jack in the BOX of Tattoo Shops, It wouldn't Matter at this Place if these guys left just because there name is trendy for noobs to Tattoo's, and they all wanna be like the rich boy, But Regardless This Shop Could not do one Tattoo and not really care, P.S they probly make more on there Merch, and stupid amount of sponsors, rich boy has he could care less, So there for he puts his Stupid Buddies who Don't Tattoo in his shops to just say they know him, and let the Inmates run the Isylam..... Corperate America some times needs a Kick in the Nutts once in a while
Old 07-20-2009, 08:37 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Exclamation Re: Drama in shop. What would you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJRabbit View Post
The Shop he Works at is the Ultimate "f@#k YOU". Just Cause I know where he is, But Im not gonna say just outta Respect for him!

But just so you can Kinda Understand what the dude is dealing with.

His Shop is owned by a RICH BOY and this Rich Boy Owns Many Shops In the Country, Under the same name, There are many good artist at these shops, and Even some Gods of the Biz got it off the ground floor, It is becoming a Jack in the BOX of Tattoo Shops, It wouldn't Matter at this Place if these guys left just because there name is trendy for noobs to Tattoo's, and they all wanna be like the rich boy, But Regardless This Shop Could not do one Tattoo and not really care, P.S they probly make more on there Merch, and stupid amount of sponsors, rich boy has he could care less, So there for he puts his Stupid Buddies who Don't Tattoo in his shops to just say they know him, and let the Inmates run the Isylam..... Corperate America some times needs a Kick in the Nutts once in a while
If that is the case, dude needs to find a new shop, and quick.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:06 AM
Corporal

One of the other artists and I have been looking into starting our own shop in the area, but man I don't even know where to start! lol.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:38 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royuno View Post
One of the other artists and I have been looking into starting our own shop in the area, but man I don't even know where to start! lol.
first thing you need to do is find a shop that will work. i am trying to find a new shop right now too.

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 07-29-2009, 09:51 PM
Corporal

That whole scenerio made me happy that we all have a great chemistry in ours.
If you have to wait for a turn to tattoo a customer like an assembly line and have no say over people like that, you should look elsewhere for a better atmoshere

Tags
drama, shop