Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 04-22-2011, 06:40 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Default Re: The best QUOTES thread.

HaHa! That is the best!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:20 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." — Albert Einstein

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." — Albert Einstein

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain..." - Bob Marley

"I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it." - William S. Burroughs
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:43 AM
Recruit

"Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as crazy, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."
Jack Kerouac

“Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.”

“The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity.”

“The strongest man in the world is he who stands most alone”

"The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about."

"My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more educated and more intelligent than college professors."
Maya Angelou

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power."

"He who closes his ears to the views of others shows little confidence in the integrity of his own views”

"A mature person is one who does not think only in absolutes, who is able to be objective even when deeply stirred emotionally, who has learned that there is both good and bad in all people and all things, and who walks humbly and deals charitably with the circumstances of life, knowing that in this world no one is all-knowing and therefore all of us need both love and charity."
Old 05-11-2011, 09:53 PM
Field Marshal

Thumbs up Re: The best QUOTES thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKY2 View Post
"Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as crazy, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."
Jack Kerouac

“Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.”

“The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity.”

“The strongest man in the world is he who stands most alone”

"The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about."

"My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more educated and more intelligent than college professors."
Maya Angelou

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power."

"He who closes his ears to the views of others shows little confidence in the integrity of his own views”

"A mature person is one who does not think only in absolutes, who is able to be objective even when deeply stirred emotionally, who has learned that there is both good and bad in all people and all things, and who walks humbly and deals charitably with the circumstances of life, knowing that in this world no one is all-knowing and therefore all of us need both love and charity."
I love these.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:53 AM
Recruit

Thank ya! They mean a lot to me and kinda what I want my sleeve to show
Old 05-17-2011, 10:41 PM
Field Marshal

I'm doing something similar with mine. Each of the tombstones will have a quote from a book that changed me. Each of the elements within the sleeve also represent much of who I am and what I believe.
Old 05-20-2011, 01:14 AM
Recruit

That's cool. Mine will be mostly through images and not words. As long as I know what it means to me, I don't expect or care if anyone else understands really. I go next week to get my sleeve, three days back to back. I'm beyond excited, if I was any happier I'd be pissing glitter.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:30 PM
Recruit

Here's one of favs:

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, is not an action, but a habit" - Aristotle
Old 07-30-2011, 11:30 PM
Famous in bad places
Private

Wow...been a while.

"Libralism is the act of trying to pick up a turd from the clean end"
Old 11-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Recruit

"Unity is the best weapon to overcome all strugles"

Tags
quotes, thread