Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 02-13-2010, 02:02 AM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Default Re: BAD TATTOOS

Though, to be fair, they are working out of West Georgia. Not a lot of people in that area that are going to want something new, original, and truly awesome. Clientele like that will really hold an artist back.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 02:06 AM
I'm Bunking Off!
Corporal

Ahh, that makes sense..

I'm still trapped in Villa Rica for now and pass by their studio almost every day.. and yeah, I'm not impressed with their work.. heh, their body piercing isn't much better.

I'm more than happy to drive the 30 minutes to get to AoN for my work.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 02:11 AM
Field Marshal

I'm glad there are still a few people out there with some sense! Most everyone I still [occasionally] talk to out there, either go to that place, or Skinwerks. And considering the area, Craig at Skinwerks seems to have a pretty solid portfolio. I was about to post a link to it, but this is that bad tattoos thread, and even though I'm saying they're good, I don't want to cause any confusion.

Then I have friends from every other part of the country that are willing to drive/fly out here just to get some ink at AoN! Can't understand why they all think leaving that part of the state is crazy, when the work at AoN is so f@#king amazing!
Old 02-13-2010, 02:16 AM
I'm Bunking Off!
Corporal

Yeah, people out here in West GA aren't the brightest folk in the world.. and I say that being both BORN and RAISED in Villa Rica.

I've seen the Skinwerks portfolio and it's pretty solid, but still not up to AoN standards IMHO. I plan on leaving Georgia some day and will fly/drive back to Georgia for ALL my ink.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:26 AM
Field Marshal

I was born in Villa Rica hospital. Dr. Boss was my doctor up until his son took over his practice and I was old enough to leave that place. So I'm right there with you. Though I only went to Villa Rica for a week in High School. I went to Temple from Kindergarten until they kicked me out.

I don't think any shop or studio is up to their standard. There are artists all over that are up to it, but I've not come across an entire studio of their caliber anywhere I've been, online or in person.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:28 AM
I'm Bunking Off!
Corporal

Hahaha! Dr. Boss delivered me too & was my doctor as well! Small world.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:31 AM
Field Marshal

I figured since you are from there, you'd know who he is. lol
Old 02-13-2010, 11:27 PM
Corporal

Bahahahahahahaha what the hellllllllllllllllllllll

Old 02-14-2010, 07:14 AM
scruffy nerf herder
Corporal

Old 02-14-2010, 07:14 AM
scruffy nerf herder
Corporal

Tags
bad, disease, homemade, horrible, infected, kitchen, party, scratcher, tattooparty, tattoos, terrible