Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 12-24-2009, 02:55 PM
Private

Default Re: ADOPT an ANIMAL!!!!!

Just adopted this lil one Sunday. 3 month old Shepard/Boxer, etc. mix. Smart as hell. My 5yr old lab is still getting used to her. Her spoiled little ass is already napping on my couch with the kids.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45859284@N02/4211038947/

Last edited by LagartoAzul; 12-24-2009 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: dorked out on inserting pic
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:39 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Too cute.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:12 AM
Private

Yes, I so much support you! I have a boxer I bought when I was younger. Now I've added to my pack 3 dogs I found on the street. They where starving and completely skinny. I took them to the vet and gave them food. They are now my best friends (the 4 of them) and follow me everywhere I go. They are loyal as no dog will ever be, and that the best of the prizes.

I absolutely vote for adoption!
Old 07-31-2010, 10:00 PM
Private

I just adopted a pit who was used as a bait dog. He is still very afraid of everything but he is coming around. I think he is starting to realize that no one is ever going to hurt him again.
Chalk another saved pit to All or Nothing!!!

-Corey Starling
AON Apprentice
Old 08-03-2010, 05:08 PM
Pablo@AllorNothing

sweet pit too. high five corey.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:38 PM
Pablo@AllorNothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt8233 View Post
"Centric Parts provides a full range Hydraulic cylinderof braking solutions for wide lineup of vehicles," Linear actuator said Dan Lelchuk, president Hydraulic power pack of Centric Parts. "We do a lot more at Hydraulic pump Centric Parts than make brakes for daily drive family cars Hydraulic power units and tricked out weekend road racers."
We are very excited about Fish oil softgel the opportunity to Supplement expand distribution Softgels into over 130 markets as we Health food continue to grow MusclePharm’s Dietary Supplement Manufacturer international brand presence,” Omega 3 Softgels said Brad Pyatt, MusclePharm’s Chief Spirulina Tablet Executive Officer. “Creating a Multivitamin tablet strategic partnership with Sportika Export Vitamin E Softgel will allow us to broaden our nutritional Bee Propolis Softgel product formulations availability in the global Nutritional Supplement healthy living and wellness industry as we Evening Primrose Oil Softgel strive to increase sales and Liquid Calcium Softgels profitability long-term Multivitamin Softgels,OMEGA 3 and Nutritional food

When filming Mold started last year, Feng DVD Ripper anticipated the film would gross 500 wicker basket China million yuan ($73.8 million) at the canvas China bag box office. By Friday, the film had raked wine box China in more than 400 million straw bag China yuan, breaking the record of the highest-grossing Fire hose Chinese film Founding of a Republic, which featured more Fire hoses than 100 stars and was directed by film mogul Han Embroidered Fabric Sanping.

I want a Kodali Karuppur Embroidered Fabrics sari. I can Textile fabric barely pronounce it but I want it. You Textile fabrics know that scene in Sex and Cord embroidery fabric the City where Carrie Cord embroidery Bradshaw looks at a pair of Tarps Manolo Blahnik stilettos in a shop window and Tarpaulin purrs, “Hello, gorgeous.” Well, that’PVC Tarpaulin s how I feel about this PVC covers sari. I want it, even though Truck tarps I don’t know where to get it—in Bangalore Heavy duty tarps or elsewhere.
Forecasts of an active PVC Fabric hurricane season are based on unusually Waterproof tarp warm tropical Atlantic sea-surface Casual product temperatures and the development of a La Nina weather Microfiber cloth pattern.
Louisiana State Printing University's School of Veterinary NHL jerseys Medicine urged horse owners to ready themselves in advance for evacuation Replica NHL jerseys and make other hurricane Replica jerseys preparations.
So it is for teams in the Vintage jerseys TransRockies where impediments like Team Canada jerseys differences in fitness and skill, technical Montreal canadiens issues and sickness are easily Custom hockey jerseys managed when weather is good R4 card and trails are dry. When the skies Carbon fiber hood turn dark and the temperature Carbon fiber rear spoiler drops, as happened on Friday, Carbon fiber body kit waiting for a slower or ailing partner means Carbon mazda mx5 hard top that the extra hours Needle Felt on the trail aren’t measured in extra sunshine but in Filter Fabric wetness and cold.

Have you seen the Liquid Filter Bag recent additions to our fleet of rental filtration equipment? Industrial Fabrics You name a portable filtration system and we Dust Collector Filter Bag have it available to rent! It doesn't matter mac dvd ripper whether it's a dvd to avi filter pressure vessel, a filter dvd ripper bag or cartridge housing, a portable blu-ray to hd filter cart, a vacuum dehydrator, or an oil blu-ray copy flushing skid. Have an emergency filtration situation? Need to transfer and/or replenish fluid? Don't want blu-ray ripper to invest a large amount of money pandora bracelet into an expensive permanent pandora jewelry filtration system? Renting may be the best option pandora beads wholesale for you!
We rejoin our pandora charms competition, already in progress, the houseguests pandora beads clinging to a spinning Chamilia giant paint can while being splattered with Trollbeads gaily-colored effluvia, and b1tc4-slapped Pandora glass beads by a paint brush the size of my second Detergent powder husband. First one off is Soap the only Have-Not for the week. This ensures that b1tc4ney Shampoo will not drop off first. Last one off is the Shower gel new HOH. This ensures that b1tc4ney will not drop off Mold last.
Creating an ordinary Plastic mould car utilizes more than 200 pieces of пресс-форма interior mould, including bumpers, instrument Плесень panels, fuel tanks, and steering Lace wigs wheels. Only 50% of medium-sized plastic moulds can meet the requirements. Full lace wigs Plastic materials replacing Front lace wigs traditional materials has Lace front wigs become the rising trend. In 2010, Oil Painting plastic doors and pipes will have Silicone wristbands a market penetration reaching Lanyards 30 to 50%. This should greatly Office furniture increase the demand for Executive chair mould.
The overall market Table Desk trend in the mould industry is Mobile Pedestal smooth and progressive, and in the future Crimped Wire Mesh mould market, plastic mould's growth rate Decorative Wire Mesh will be higher than other moulds for SNS active protection system.

Rescue hoist Steel Wire Ropecables are made of stainless steel cable that Roofing Nail is strong and paramagnetic as a result Steel Flat of cold forming. The type of construction is a 19 x 7 design, Square Steel Pipe which means there are Square Steel 19 strands of 7 wires each. The wire rope Expanded Metal is spin resistant and uses Hexagonal Wire Netting two layers of strands to support Hot Dipped Galvanized Wire the load. The inner Chain Link Fence strands are left hand Square Wire Mesh Lang lay and the outer strands are Stainless Steel Wire Mesh right hand regular U Type Wire lay. As the rope is Cut Wire spooled onto the rescue Collet chuckhoist drum it is Tool holder stored in multiple layers on Turquoise Beads the hoist drum. This type of Gemstone Beads storage tends to cause Pearl Beads crushing and abrasion of the Amethyst Beads that begins from the Jade Beads inside and progresses to the Teardrop beads utside of the cable. 19 x 7 cables have a nasty Full lace wigs tendency to fail from the inside out.
Located on the steps of Activated Alumina Balls Hyde Park and minutes from the Sydney Central Alumina Balls Business District, the Sydney High Alumina Balls Marriott Hotel offers guests a world-class experience at the perfect starting point Lace wigs from which to enjoy all Sydney has to offer. Just moments House cleaning Sydney away from Haymarket, this Darling Harbour hotel is at the Domestic cleaning Sydney junction of downtown Cleaning services Sydney Sydney's CBD, cultural delights and moments from the Sydney Opera House and Cleaning Sydney Botanic Gardens. With views of Sydney Tower, modern guest rooms blend comfort with convenience, Domestic cleaner including Marriott's 'Revive' bedding.
wtf?
Old 08-25-2010, 09:32 AM
Private

my boyfriend and i have loved the breed for years even though we have a tiny apartment in new york we rescued a 6 month old pit/lab mix. hes the best dog in the world and as soon as we get into a house i plan to get anouther. buffalo has so many great people rescuing pits. its fantastic. we do everything we can to donate and participate in events. now i just have to convince my mother to adopt as well.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:43 AM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey_Starling View Post
I just adopted a pit who was used as a bait dog. He is still very afraid of everything but he is coming around. I think he is starting to realize that no one is ever going to hurt him again.
Chalk another saved pit to All or Nothing!!!

-Corey Starling
AON Apprentice
High five indeed! well done sir.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:39 PM
Private

possibly adopting a little boy pit hes white deaf and blind in one eye. hes about 4 months old and with his needs the original owner cant do it anymore. now i just have to convince my fiance of it.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:03 PM
Pablo@AllorNothing

Got my fingers crossed for all of you.

Tags
adopt, animal