Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 09-21-2008, 09:55 PM
robhamilton

Post Another Dope Tattoo by Short

Once again, thanks to Short for yet another dope a$$ piece on my right foot! I'm running out of skin, so when I WIN the auction looks like they will be tattooing my ribs...hahaha Post up and bid or else this B!TCH is MINE http://www.inkednation.com/tattoo_fo...Topic_ID=27624

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:34 AM
DiQuartel

Default Re: Another Dope Tattoo by Short

And no, the picture DOES NOT do this justice
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:10 PM
robhamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiQuartel View Post
And no, the picture DOES NOT do this justice
No it does NOT!
Old 09-22-2008, 12:22 PM
Private

That is super sweet!!! I really love the white highlights!!!

You must be chuffed with it!!
"Don't ever let them see you coming. That's the gaffe my friend. You gotta keep yourself small. Innocuous. Be the little guy. You know, the nerd... the leper... s&!t-kickin' surfer. Look at me. Underestimated from day one. You'd never think I was a master of the universe, now would ya?"
Old 09-22-2008, 03:43 PM
robhamilton

Post Re: Another Dope Tattoo by Short

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Blooms View Post
That is super sweet!!! I really love the white highlights!!!

You must be chuffed with it!!
If you ever get the chance to come to the States...then you have to come to Atlanta, GA and get someone, anyone from All Or Nothing to give you a dope piece of work...every artist in the shop is AMAZING. They all have different styles...you will never walk out of AON disappointed! If you do, I'll pay for your tattoo.

And no that offer does not apply to anyone else hahahaha
Old 09-28-2008, 05:00 PM
robhamilton

Here is another piece by Short. Yo I'm sorry bro my pics are not all that good...but I am just so damn proud of your work...I think this one is better than any of the others. GO GET SOME INK BY SHORT!!!

Tags
dope, short, tattoo