Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 05-25-2010, 09:35 PM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

Default Re: post up your favorite machines you use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
So that's the trick to pull off that smooth as butter work. Makes your work look like it came straight out of cell block A.
Nah man,.. Cell Block FK-1 !
I f@#king love mine !!!!
... ( y )
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:17 PM
Platoon Sargent

Word!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 01:41 AM
Corporal

It was nice to meet you both Joe and Padawan at HC. Hope you enjoy the new toys.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:12 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenKing View Post
It was nice to meet you both Joe and Padawan at HC. Hope you enjoy the new toys.
No one on planet earth has come closer to owning your aluminum machines without actually owning them more than me. I swear Ive scoured the earth looking for deals I can afford, trying to barter here and there, and 3 times its fallin through. Soon I will own an arsenal of them. My wrist is starting to show signs of carpal tunnel from my current heavy brass machines. I cant wait to hit you up! it will be soon, Michigan is turning around I hope!
Old 05-27-2010, 01:27 AM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Cool Re: post up your favorite machines you use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
No one on planet earth has come closer to owning your aluminum machines without actually owning them more than me. I swear Ive scoured the earth looking for deals I can afford, trying to barter here and there, and 3 times its fallin through. Soon I will own an arsenal of them. My wrist is starting to show signs of carpal tunnel from my current heavy brass machines. I cant wait to hit you up! it will be soon, Michigan is turning around I hope!
Set up a paypal account, and then add a donation link to all of your websites. Facebook, Myspace, signatures on all messageboards.

People will donate. It's the weirdest thing. Depending on what you put above it, you may get more than others. I get about $50 a year through mine, and all I put above it was for people to give me money. No explanation whatsoever.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:21 AM
Recruit

My next coil will be an FK aluminum. I am a fan of: Cat Fish Carl, Arty Joes and Next Generation. I use only aircraft aluminum machines. They rock for me. I also dig Martini's and hope they come out with an aluminum one at some point that is lighter in weight.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:53 PM
Recruit

my neumas...that is all

Old 05-31-2010, 04:49 PM
Disfigured Member
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL View Post
here are 2 of my favs.
superman walker with all the goodies. liner.
gw irons 08 shader with all the goodies.
let see some cool machines you guys use!!

if u ever wanna part with that superman machine..gimme a holler!
Old 06-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Platoon Sargent

I think your are using your liner as a shader, and your shader as a liner.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:29 PM
Private

John is a f@g. LOL....sitting in the station next to me, showboating his FK Irons...:drools:....geez.

But seriously...I'm really intrigued by them but I feel like they might be too light for me just starting out. Hmm.

I use my mentor's Martini Iron machine, and I like the weight for lines. And this old as dirt POS Danny Fowler G-1 for shading, we rebuilt it and it's like a dream now...it's lighter...but I prefer a lighter machine for shading.

Tags
favorite, machines, post