Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 02-16-2010, 08:23 AM
Private

Default THANK YOU SHORT!

So, it had been over a year since getting any ink, and I decided since it's almost my birthday that what a nice present that would be The last tattoo I got had been at All or Nothing, and the experience was really fantastic.

I had poured over all the artist portfolios online, and really felt like everyone's work was pretty damn amazing, so I went to the shop and booked the first available appointment, which was with Short, YAY! I have to confess, he was my first choice

Showed him a bunch of printed pictures, gave him some pretty vague things to go on, and off he went to create a sheer genuis piece! (I have to apologize for my mother-in-law getting impatient, sheesh!)

It was pretty damn painful, I must admit, and Short did such an amazing job. He always seemed to sense just when it really took my breath away, and he made it as bearable as it possibly could have been.

So, THANK YOU Short, for being so patient and literally spending ALL DAY on just me and my piece. I've recommended you and the AON shop to everyone that comments on how beautiful my tattoo is, and I hope you save your drawing, because I WILL be coming back for another on the other shoulder this time next year, so beware! Ha ha, you're flat out amazing, and I thank Mr. Chen for recommending the AON shop to me like 2 years ago; otherwise, I probably wouldn't have found y'all.

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:47 PM
Corporal

Default Re: THANK YOU SHORT!

My work here is done.......HELL NO, Short did all the work!

That tattoo is AWESOME, good Lord thats dope! Short is all over it, he has been knocking it out, I love this piece.

I am so glad you waited, put together a hot idea and took it to All or Nothing, I am sure you will see pics of that work published, what a unique and awesome piece........its killer!

Short just finished my left lower sleeve, Dave MF Tedder my right, you can check it at kevin chenoweth on facebook or themrchen/myspace
Thanks for posting Tajen!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:34 PM
Private

Hey Kevin, went to your Myspace and looked at your pics ... WOW! Beautiful work. I would probably go every 6 months and get more work done if I had the $$, but I can only really afford one big $$ tattoo a year, lol! I'm so in love with my new piece, can't wait until it's healed so I can show it off. I wish I lived closer to the shop and had more time; I'd work the front counter just so I could score more tattoos, lol

Great to see you on here, will "see" you around
Jen
Old 02-22-2010, 01:50 PM
Corporal

Thanks Jen,

99% of that work is AON, and as you know I have used many artists and all thw work kicks ass, there is such a talent pool and so many different styles.

Nothing wrong with going once a year, gives you something to really look forward too and you dont fill space so fast!
Old 02-22-2010, 05:57 PM
I'm Bunking Off!
Corporal

Really an amazing job, I like it a lot.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:23 AM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Thumbs up Re: THANK YOU SHORT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajen View Post
So, it had been over a year since getting any ink, and I decided since it's almost my birthday that what a nice present that would be The last tattoo I got had been at All or Nothing, and the experience was really fantastic.

I had poured over all the artist portfolios online, and really felt like everyone's work was pretty damn amazing, so I went to the shop and booked the first available appointment, which was with Short, YAY! I have to confess, he was my first choice

Showed him a bunch of printed pictures, gave him some pretty vague things to go on, and off he went to create a sheer genuis piece! (I have to apologize for my mother-in-law getting impatient, sheesh!)

It was pretty damn painful, I must admit, and Short did such an amazing job. He always seemed to sense just when it really took my breath away, and he made it as bearable as it possibly could have been.

So, THANK YOU Short, for being so patient and literally spending ALL DAY on just me and my piece. I've recommended you and the AON shop to everyone that comments on how beautiful my tattoo is, and I hope you save your drawing, because I WILL be coming back for another on the other shoulder this time next year, so beware! Ha ha, you're flat out amazing, and I thank Mr. Chen for recommending the AON shop to me like 2 years ago; otherwise, I probably wouldn't have found y'all.

That is f@#king dope! My mom has been wanting an indian arrow tattoo covered up/improved, and I think Short just might be the one to go with. I'm hoping to get her in there sometime this summer. If my sleeve is finished by April, I may just make it her birthday/mother's day present.

Tags
short