Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 05-20-2010, 06:25 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Default Re: A CHALLENGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrayBono View Post
^

yup!!!

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 07:35 AM
Platoon Sargent

LMAO!!! Scratchers work at its finest!!!! Thats a shame.........
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:59 AM
DIESEL

well let me explain something. i tattoo the hood. i am not the best artist and i work every day to get better. as you can see tho, my work by far is better than other options (and clean) which oviously is the most important thing. neither of these guys have the 5 bills its gonna take at a shop to get covered up by a pro, both have reviewed my work on other people and called me based on that. thank you for the advice. i do listen, however one of them is going in the military and cant have f@#k you written on him, so i will put something there as clean and as sick as i can and send him off to the marines.
i have many tribal pieces and in may incorporate different pieces of tribal in a way that looks good to get this done. i guess ill get to work. any other comments besides stop tattooing or dont do it are welcome.
thankz
Diesel
Old 05-20-2010, 12:35 PM
Platoon Sargent

I was talking about the work they already had...

Last edited by Frek; 05-20-2010 at 01:02 PM..
Old 05-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Private

What!? I'm a wanna be designer but even I can see that the cross is completely horrible! What's that mess????

Ok, if you both still want to go ahead, you better pick something else...

Last edited by patriciorip; 05-20-2010 at 12:40 PM..
Old 05-20-2010, 12:45 PM
DIESEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frek View Post
I was talking about the work they already had...
yeah i know man. i was just explaining that i have to fix them.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:47 PM
DIESEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriciorip View Post
What!? I'm a wanna be designer but even I can see that the cross is completely horrible! What's that mess????

Ok, if you both still want to go ahead, you better pick something else...
i dont quite understand this quote, but yeah its a mess. i have to fix it. the more i toss it around the more i feel i will freehand draw on the skin and add some stencil to some areas
Old 05-20-2010, 01:45 PM
Platoon Sargent

Dude I wish you luck, that crap looks horrible and I can't see any hope for those hack jobs>>> Good luck man.....
Old 05-20-2010, 02:05 PM
DIESEL

thankz frek
ill do my best
Old 05-20-2010, 02:22 PM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL View Post
i am thinking i will stencil part of this cross, modify it, and do it.....i guess i need to design some stuff real quick

probably have to black the cross out and add some lines coming out maybe in black and red.
the f@#k you tattoo? thats gonna be hard
hope he likes sharks
The shape has absolutely nothing to do with cover up tattooing. There are no out of bounds penalties in tattooing. Don't try to confine the shape to what is previously there, there are many more options, gotta look outside the box and go with a concept that can be manipulated by intense line work and medium to heavy contrast combined.

Tags
challenge