Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 06-25-2009, 02:52 AM
Private

Default Re: get your pussy tattooed

The saying "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" is based on the fact that you can tell a horse's age by looking at it's teeth. So, you know, if someone is nice enough to give you a horse, don't criticize the gift (by seeing if it's an old horse) or wish they had given you something better. Just be thankful.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:58 AM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinywhitecrosses View Post
tatting animals is the least of the problem in da animal kingdom when we got entire speshies in bondage. half you eat meat but think its wack to tat animals cuz pitbulls are "cool" or whatever. to me cows and chickens are tight too.
and he wonders why we put him on the ignore list hahahaha
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:59 PM
THE JAGERMASTER
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinywhitecrosses View Post
tatting animals is the least of the problem in da animal kingdom when we got entire speshies in bondage. half you eat meat but think its wack to tat animals cuz pitbulls are "cool" or whatever. to me cows and chickens are tight too.

never a dull moment

http://www.myspace.com/jonathonwant
Old 06-26-2009, 03:38 PM
Field Marshal

I love the ignore list
Old 07-02-2009, 01:04 AM
Private

They still sell those animal tattooing kits.... I actually talked to a girl who said she had to tattoo animals at a lab. I asked if it hurt them, and she didn't really have a good answer for that.

http://www.myspace.com/6318801/photo...2185797?page=1
Old 07-02-2009, 02:42 AM
Field Marshal

the one thing i noticed when i did it back in the day at least in ears, when you sedate them, and after you do it there's almost no bleeding trow some salve in it and it heals with in days, "a lot faster then we heal" Im unsure about the other areas cause never got into being a sadist to critter's but mot animals pain receptors/ect.... are not dif then ours so im pretty sure the pains about the same that we experiance when we get tattooed still dosen't make it right, I understand I.D. Reasons thats ok with me, but as a B.s Vanity item to put you personallity on your cat/dog what ever is just wrong
Old 07-02-2009, 02:49 AM
Field Marshal

oh and people that goes for you ass holes that go as far as dress up your dog every f@#king day, with shirts, pants, boots, bows,hats, and f@#king sweaters when it's cold,

this pisses me off too carry your dog and walk your kid on a leash!!!!!!!!!

your no diff it's still animal cruelty your an ass hole and you need to get your skull bashed in with a nyla bone, and have your brains stuffed in the gay ass bag you carry your dog in and i hope our crocs melt to your feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Die b1tc4es
who's with me LMFAO

Last edited by SJRabbit; 07-02-2009 at 02:51 AM..
Old 07-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Field Marshal

hahaha, you said nylabone, my grandmother lives right in front of the factory, s&!t i did all the landscaping on that building, planted trees shrubs, laid the lawn, haha, that sounds funny. but yeah, i owned a landscape company when i got out of HS and the nylabone owner was one of my bigger contracts. him and his wife are crappy people though. too much money and treat people like s&!t.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Topshelftattoo

"to me cows and chickens are tight too."

equals in the famous words of micheal berryman "chicken f*@ker"
Old 07-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Field Marshal

its fake.

cat skin is thin

if that cat was really "Still dazed after being anaesthetised for three hours, a pedigree pet is hauled upright to show off its new tattoo."

it would be red, irratated all to hell, and the tattoo would not be that crisp.

I believe you have been duped.

Tags
psy, tattooed