Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Private

Default porchops art dvd(lick his cloak and hoofs)

hey brandon,i waswaatching the porkchops episodes with u in them the 2nd issue and the one with you doin the guarilla interviews like with damon konklin and maybe another one where your talking about your dogs fukin, but yeah in your first appearance your doina brain and scroll piece in little jons convention using your usual solution and the machinebogs down when ever it hits the skin, guy atchsays that a machine should never be able to bury a mag as if your using the correct powercombothe needles will only go to the right depth and the go back up the tube,not everyone liks to runtheyre machines like this but as i can see that for that piece your machien was boggin in the skin and i too run two 10 wrap solutions what voltage do you run yours on when the machine sounds this way it did that day in north carolina,iknowyou probably bcant remember much about then but i guess for colour the way you were running it is how you usually run you colour machines but for the soultion howmany volts do you run it on to makeit run like that. i also saw for the slayer piece you used a next gen eclipse liner,was that before pulse got big,but yeah whats your voltage to colour that way with a solution(and canyou cgive me an apprenticship, ill move over from the uk) cheers dude, spread the love(in your missuses hair).Dan WALES
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote

Tags
art, cloak, dvdlick, hoofs, porchops