Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > All or Nothing Pitbull Rescue > Pit Bull Rescue

Old 02-25-2008, 01:17 PM
Daron James

Default Re: NYC Pit needs out asap

"high5"
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 01:18 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Ive just been informed of issues, with people trying to adopt this pup.

A lot of them are from outside of NY and they wont adopt outside of NY.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:15 AM
Private

[SIZE="3"]ok, here's a bulletin just posted on myspace.
I know from speaking with Sandy from Bobbi & the Strays via email that they are thorough...which I think is a good thing, in general. I offered to help in anyway I can - by doing a home visit in CT area as I'm only 45 min from NYC(she can verify my qualifications with the the shelter & rescue group I work with here in CT) - or helping transport if the new home is in 100 miles of me, but she said they will handle.

Also, the lead from a possible CT adopter that contacted them may or may not work as they have 3 other dogs and she may not get along with them.

Just wanted to keep this board updated.

(the below deleted as my more recent update supercedes it and is more accurate).
www.myspace.com/pixieangeldesigns
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by harleyangel; 02-27-2008 at 11:57 PM..
Old 02-27-2008, 10:55 PM
Private

Looks like everyones prayers have paid off - and this dog is going to surely end up with a new home from all the apps that have apparently flooded in.

I got an email from Sandy today - they've had her out on walks & she said she's much happier already. She said they are working on the apps now.

Also, got this message on our shelter myspace page:

Hello,

There are a lot of different posts out there about Phee Phee. Please know that she is 100% SAFE with us, as we are a 100% NO KILL rescue. It is a very hard video to watch, as she is so sad and depressed, but we have gotten great responses from wonderful people. It has renewed our faith and our strength to be there for Phee Phee and our other babies.

We will surely (ecstatically!) post as soon as Phee is in a foster or forever home.

~Kristie
Bobbi & the Strays
www.myspace.com/pixieangeldesigns
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tags
asap, nyc, pit