Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 05-16-2008, 09:24 PM
Corporal

Default Re: What Sunscreen really works?

Does anyone know of a sunscreen that is hypoallergenic, tattoo friendly AND wasn't tested on animals? I'm still digging thru the site posted and also from google searches. If anyone knows of anything, please, let me know??? Thanx!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 09:18 PM
General JackHammer
Corporal

kids stuff 56 works great
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 09:25 AM
Corporal

Thanx! I'll look into it.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Private

We found a Neutrogena 85 SPF waterproof over the counter. It is working very well.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardawamtu View Post
We found a Neutrogena 85 SPF waterproof over the counter. It is working very well.
Thanks, but while Neutrogena isn't testing on animals, their parent company, Johnson & Johnson IS. Unfortunately, they are a leader in animal testing.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:00 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensrun65 View Post
Thanks, but while Neutrogena isn't testing on animals, their parent company, Johnson & Johnson IS. Unfortunately, they are a leader in animal testing.
Oh, I was posting on the original topic, not the subquestion. Did you find one from a company that is not doing such testing? How is it working?
Old 06-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardawamtu View Post
Oh, I was posting on the original topic, not the subquestion. Did you find one from a company that is not doing such testing? How is it working?
Not yet, I don't have any ink I need to worry about...yet When I do, I'll be sure to let ya know!
Old 06-04-2008, 01:25 PM
Private

I'm soooo glad I read all this. I have been recently looking for a good sunscreen and I wasn't sure what to get or what to look for. My right arm has been tattooed for almost 5 years. It's very very faded now b/c of the work I used to do and the fact that I NEVER wore sunscreen. I have learned my lesson! I now have an amazing collection of work and 70% of my work is from ALL OR NOTHING! Out of respect to the guys for hooking me up with such amazing work I want the tattoos to stay vibrant and new looking.

I'm stoked....b/c now I don't have to worry about damaging my tattoos when I cut the shop grass!!!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I'm stoked....b/c now I don't have to worry about damaging my tattoos when I cut the shop grass!!!!!
And I'm sure your skin appreciates it too!
Old 06-05-2008, 03:39 AM
THE JAGERMASTER
Corporal

i really really really wish i would have read this before i went and floated the river....i used an entire bottle of sunscreen and still turned into a human crab...

http://www.myspace.com/jonathonwant

Tags
sunscreen, works