Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Shop Announcements > General

Old 06-11-2006, 10:52 AM
Platoon Sargent

Default Sean Herman Tattoo Artist of The Year and more.

I've been crazy busy lately and just wanted to update you guys on what's going on . I just got awarded Tattoo Artist of the Year at the 3rd Annual River City Convention, which was awesome. We celebrated this at the book release party last night for Brandon Bond's new book "Whore" (which you can pick up at www.strangleholdmerch.com, you should definitely pick one up) You guys are amazing and I couldn't do it without any of you. I'm also in the process of working on my new book. Everytime I talk to clients they always tell me that they can't even believe that all the stories that I tell them during their tattoo, and I get emails all the time about how that has shaped their experience of getting tattooed. Now i'm collecting all of those stories into a book. It's gonna be awesome, so keep on the look out. I also have some new magazine articles coming out soon, so keep on the look out for that. I love you guys, without our clientle I'd be nothing, so thank you guys.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 04:15 PM
Private

you deserve it man, congrats....i was thinking in august maybe w can set up a collaboration with you and dave...because ill be finishing up my coloring then (whatever is left after june 22nd) and i want to even it out by getting something on the other side of my chest and maybe another half sleeve...but we have time to think that one over, see you at the party tonight.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 10:59 AM
Private

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are amazing! Congrats again. I'm certain this is the first of many awesome wins for you. Good job with the party last night also. It was the best!
Old 06-12-2006, 11:20 AM
Platoon Sargent

you guys are awesome and i love you guys.
Old 06-12-2006, 12:04 PM
Corporal

Default Tattoo Artist of the year

Hell yeah,thats good to hear,congratulations on the Tattoo Artist of the year Sean,that is really awesome.
Old 06-14-2006, 11:04 AM
Platoon Sargent

thanks for the kind words.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:24 PM
Field Marshal

couldnt have gone to a better guy!!!!

you deserve it enjoy!
Old 06-14-2006, 12:35 PM
Private

I can just feel the love in here!

Tags
artist, herman, sean, tattoo, year