Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 10-18-2010, 02:43 PM
Field Marshal

Default Just tattooed Ross Gload

In current events, seeing as I know most of you guys hate sports, I wanted to let you know i just finished an awesome half sleeve on Ross Gload of the current world champion Philedelphia Phillies.

They are also the favorites to win again, a repeat. I think they will win the World Series and he has a very "All or Nothing" style, dramatic job, where he comes in at the end of a game, usually with the game on the line and "tries to hit the f@#king ball as hard as I can in any direction".

A pinch hitter, as a job, rough gig. People either LOVE him or HATE him the next day, and he usually only gets one swing after being at the park sitting down for 11 hours prior. Amazing.

Anyways Go Phillies!

Ps - yeah the braves lost hahahaaa
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:50 PM
Corporal

Default Re: Just tattooed Ross Gload

sweet...looking forward to some pics!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:32 PM
Field Marshal

they went up on twitter while I did em yo!

you dont need to have a twitter account to see stuff either btw.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:28 AM
Corporal

Sweet...I'll be checking that shortly
Old 10-19-2010, 07:18 AM
Corporal

Just saw the twitter pics...freakn badass...and slightly jealous. Hmmm wondering if I can give deposit back to you to set up an appt

I'm still going to get work done by Tony in December but every time I see your work I can't help but want to get something done by you and I'd be open to different options. Grrrrr!!!!

Damn you BB!!! Why do you have to be so f*cking good! Haha!
Old 10-19-2010, 08:59 AM
Field Marshal

stick with tony. hes amazing

we have never encouraged new clients for me, actually quite the opposite - by getting tattooed by tony you are doing it exactly as we would like it, or vince or dave or short or bird or john or whoever!
Old 10-19-2010, 11:49 AM
Corporal

Roger that BB. I just called the shop and pablo took care of me for my second session with Tony. Dec. 29 for the first one and Feb. 5th for the second. The plan is a half sleeve but I want to keep the theme a secret until it's complete. I can't wait!! I'm pumped to have work by short and Tony. I wonder who is doing walk ins this Saturday....I want more!! Haha!

AON the best in the bizz!!

Thanks Pablo for hookn me up!
Old 10-19-2010, 01:40 PM
CEO, Reese Cup Corp
Field Marshal

you are just moving more towards tattooer to the stars.......us regular folks gotta start at the bottom huh? stop being a Star f@#ker! hahahaha. so he throws a baseball hard, who cares. baseball is for sissy's! and it's boring, football, MMA...that's where the real athletes are. Any sport where there are over 150 games in a season is not a real sport!!!

Christopher McCandless
Old 10-19-2010, 03:17 PM
Corporal

Agreed Terry mma is by far is the most exciting sport to watch...then football...then march madness college basketball and then hockey. I respect all athletes but baseball bores me. I don't even watch the world series...however if I get invited to an MLB game I won't turn it down...just don't expect me to stay past 7 innings
Old 10-19-2010, 04:07 PM
Corporal

i want to see em. I don't understand twitter.

Tags
gload, ross, tattooed