Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 01-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Private

Default Tattoo machines!

So what kind of machines does everyone use? Mainly pulse?

Im now waiting for a paco rollin's steel liner straight from the man himself,
Im running a micky sharpz iron microdial liner at the moment, i have a dano collins and a danny knight for colour machines and a dart vaughn sureal custom and a micky sharpz iron contraption for black and grey.

Im looking to get hold of a thom adam raw iron soon but hear so much about pulse solution machines, im considering that instead (the pulse is cheaper too!)

What does everyone use? But more importantly what machine do you love? My dano collins is a bit noiseyer and sometime's misses a beat, doesnt run perfect all the time but i love it! And the danny knight is the machine i couldnt live without! Its the best machine i have ever used!

Also a chance to mention any unknown builders who are putting out sh!t hot machines!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:54 PM
Private

Default Re: Tattoo machines!

Im using a Junebug custom shader pretty nice,A cheap iron workhorse frame with jerry rieger springs and parts and junebug coils in it that absolutely owns for black n grey.I also was using the cheap swash drive knock off but loved it till it crapped out on me so now im getting the real swash drive Gen 7.Use it all for lining and it works good.Was looking at the FK irons but they are a little overpriced.I cant see why a painted piece of steel coil machine with no special wrapped coils can be 580 dollars.Seems pretty rediculous.Not even a carved machine.I would probably save a few and just get the pulse machines.Have not really heard alot about the FK.I tried to join the forum but it seems jacked up and tried to contact the owner on FB to ask but no responses.who knows
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:28 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

this thread should be in the technical area, not general discussion, thats why its called "technical". just sayin

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 01-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

And here it is, in the technical section

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 01-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Private

Traveling tom,

I thought as this question had nothing at all technical about it i.e machine running or set up or usage of a machine its not technical in any way so would be general chat

Sorry for mistake
Old 01-06-2011, 03:49 PM
Private

I am going with an FKI machine because I have heard great things about them and they come in pink. Ill pay an extra 100$ for a pink machine. yep sure will.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Private

I heard great things about Silverback ink also and it turned out to be no better than my homemade wash set.I just cant see why so much money for painted coil machines.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Private

I guess you could always paint them yourself. I did an old ironworkhorse frame
Old 01-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Private

personally dont care how my machines look as long as it runs consistent.when i see frames that look like dragons and shiny coils i think scratcher and china made machine.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:53 AM
Recruit

what about mob iron machines? was thinking about getting a shader from them.

Tags
machines, tattoo