Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 04-30-2006, 06:34 PM
ferby

When is Mike leaving or has he already left??????

If he has I wish him all the best.
He will be dope as fu** in everything he does........

ferby
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 08:21 PM
Platoon Sargent

Mike already left and we wish him all the best.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 08:38 PM
ferby

Hey Sean,
Who is going to be keeping BB's schedule now that Mike is spreading his wings in Florida?

Do you have an e-mail address for him or know what shop he is working in.

He is a cool dude and I would like to keep in touch with him..........
Old 05-01-2006, 09:11 AM
Platoon Sargent

If your interested in brandon's schedule, or anyone elses, give the shop a call at 770-435-9966. They would definitely be able to take care of ya. Mike wasn't really one for computers, so I'm not sure about an email address or anything.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:46 PM
Private

You're all amazing! I'm learning why the art you create and share, and the connection you all have is so powerful! You're REAL and you truly care about each other and your clients. The way you were there for Alli and Coral after their accident. That's love and compassion! In this world, where people pretend to care, give soft, smiley hugs and tell you they "love" you, because, "it's what you should do"; you all really mean it.

Now I understand why and how a tattoo can mean so much to someone. I’ve only been to All or Nothing twice, and never have I been treated with such kindness, respect and sincerity than there. Mike really listened to me and helped to create the idea for the art that represents a part of my life past, present and future. I understand the entire All or Nothing team collaborated on the actual art, which is incredible! Sean tattooed a masterpiece and took awesome care of me while I sat for my first tattoo. He knew the reasons for me getting it, and understood the emotion that went with it. It might not mean anything to anyone else, but I see it everyday and I remember from where I've come and to where I'm headed. I can't wait to do it again.

So many people cock an attitude about tattoo artist, and people who have tattoos, and of course MetalHeads as "BAD"! But they haven't learned what I'm learning. I’ve learned so much from my 20 yr old daughter and my 18 yr old son and only Heaven knows how much I love them. I love my metal music and my new tattoo.

I just want you all to know that you have opened my eyes and my heart to so much more Life and Passion. I'm truly grateful. If only more people had an ALL or NOTHING attitude! I want the world to know about the GREAT work you all do and what wonderful individuals you all are!

Last, but not at all least, you're all so FREAKIN brilliant! It's SICK!
I'm constantly amazed, every time I read your articles, bios or post. Dedication, Discipline, Diligence, Love and Passion!
Old 05-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Platoon Sargent

thanks so much for all your kind words.
your an awesome client and we all love you here.

Tags
interview, mcmahon, mike