Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 02-14-2008, 02:14 PM
Corporal

Default Re: Robbed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeliefreak View Post
man i dont know whos footswitch was malfunctioning but when hamlet was tattooing me the machine in the next stall kept cutting on and off and no one was over there. it was like - posessed or something.
Has Hamlet sent you some better pictures yet?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 02:27 PM
ceo-pirate/ninja alliance
Corporal

yeah dude, im sorry i thought everyone had seen them. try this link:
http://www.myspace.com/crackaxxassxxcracka
its my default pic and there are some session photos as well.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:10 PM
Corporal

Sweet...
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:12 PM
Private

Judging by the amount of s&!t taken it was a slow and innocent looking job (otherwise your neighbours might have been suspicious right?). My gfs uncle (Scott) had this done to him recently, he has 2 massive Staffies that look like they're on steroids and he knows they protect against strangers because people have attempted previously leaving a trail of blood up the fence and a sneaker for the dogs to play with. But this time, same deal, big items like a 50'' TV, stereo etc all taken. Turned out to be a "friend" from school that was planning on skipping town and was dumb enough to use his real name at a pawn shop to sell the stuff. Scott feels the same way about banks, but luckily he owns a locksmith company / is a locksmith himself and had a heavy safe bolted down to the concrete slab of the house.

Good luck in recovering yourself dude and I hope you find out whoever the low life is... bad times when you can't even trust your friends.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:32 AM
Corporal

I think I have narrowed it down, I only have a close circle of friends, and one of them wont answer the phone or talk to me, about my dog, she is the most protective dog I have ever owned, with ME or my FAMILY, but I now see she will just hang out if someone breaks in and we are not there.

I guess the material stuff(tv, xbox360, clothes, etc.) but I am pretty sure the money has already been spent, which is the worst part, I had to get a second job in hopes of being able to pay my mortgage and bills.

and I dont talk to any ofmy neighbors so I dont think they would have suspected anything, which sucks.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:37 AM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin View Post
I think I have narrowed it down, I only have a close circle of friends, and one of them wont answer the phone or talk to me, about my dog, she is the most protective dog I have ever owned, with ME or my FAMILY, but I now see she will just hang out if someone breaks in and we are not there.

I guess the material stuff(tv, xbox360, clothes, etc.) but I am pretty sure the money has already been spent, which is the worst part, I had to get a second job in hopes of being able to pay my mortgage and bills.

and I dont talk to any ofmy neighbors so I dont think they would have suspected anything, which sucks.
Your dog might not just hang out and be cool is someone breaks in. She might have known the person, and didnt feel a threat.
... ( y )
Old 02-15-2008, 11:04 AM
Corporal

yeah, I am starting to think that too. which would be f@#kin aweful, I have a hard time trusting people anyway, and now if a 'friend' did this to me, I would be pretty pissed. Even more pissed than if it was some f@#kin crack head or something.
Old 02-16-2008, 02:58 PM
Field Marshal

crackheads cant lift tvs....
Old 02-19-2008, 11:23 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

any luck Devin?

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 02-22-2008, 03:35 PM
Corporal

yeah, sad to say it was a "friend" of mine, all my s&!t is gone, money gone, I gave him one of the more ruthless ass whoopings I have ever dealt out, he deserved it and more, I wanted to shoot him in the knee cap, but I figured I would like to stay out of jail, so he gets to wear my boot print on his forehead for a little while.

I just got a wake up call on trust, thats all. I dont trust people as it is, but now I cant even trust people that are close to me. Its all good though, you live and you learn.

Tags
robbed