Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 08-23-2007, 07:15 PM
Field Marshal

Default what changed from watching THE WHOLE ENCHILADA

so we have been innundated by folks telling us how they have this huge fire under thier ass now from watching our seminar dvd!!! post that s&!t here huh??? I know hamlet on here showed an amazing ability immediately after viewing it and so did josh - sound off in public you pussies. hahahaha

or did you just want everyone to think you were already that good???
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 10:09 AM
Topshelftattoo

Default Re: what changed from watching THE WHOLE ENCHILADA

hell no i told everyone what helped me glad you dug alot better than the pic i hope since you saw it up close. i'm getting there! if i wanna work and play with the best i had to get off my ass i get more serious
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 09:51 PM
goatse enthusiast
Corporal

I'm dying to see it- The trailers on this site got all kinds of p*ss and vinegar running through me...
Old 08-25-2007, 10:20 PM
Topshelftattoo

puttinganother one up in the am
Old 08-27-2007, 10:06 AM
Field Marshal

"The Whole Enchilada" is an incredible collection of motivational and professional information directly pertaining to all levels of a Tattoo Artist's Career. This DVD is being released by Brandon Bond and his Publishing Company STRANGLEHOLD PUBLICATIONS, and will be made available ONLY to professional Tattoo artists. After an artist purchases the DVD ONLY through www.strangleholdmerch.com the purchaser will be contacted directly by the Stranglehold Staff for various forms of confirmation options. We will make it extremely EASY for anyone involved in the Tattoo Industry to purchase the dvd, if you have a buisness liscence or a yellow pages ad or a website, or an inked nation acct or myspace acct or tattooartists.org acct - our staff will look at those pages to determine if you are ready to purchase. If confirmation is not possible, the purchaser will be refunded. You have to purchase the DVD FIRST to make it worth our time and effort but we WANT to send it to you so relax, we will make it as easy as possible. This 2 hour+ film is in NO WAY meant to REPLACE an apprenticeship!!! All aspects of sterilization and cross contamination must be covered prior to viewing this DVD.

This will light a fire under the ass of even the laziest of all tattoo guys, and gives you a window into the growth and techniques of ALL OR NOTHING and Brandon Bond. It covers everything about stencil layout, illustration vs realism, tattooing, time management, focus, promotion, running a crew, attracting great artists to your shop, dealing with the customers, convention booth acquisition, and career growth. This is a career changing film, from a man that has succeeded on his own terms, and explains in vivid detail exactly how it can happen for anyone who is willing to put fourth the effort.

"This barrage of information is priceless, 15 long years in the making, from an artist who is ever changing our industry". East Coast Ink Magazine

"Tattooing is my life, I have lived for nothing but this art form for 15 years, and this is a collection of the fruits of that labor, and will give the viewer absolutely everything we have discovered to date about this industry and the equipment we use." - Brandon Bond

The seminar will also include the comprehensive list of all International Magazines dealing in Tattoo Artistry. This list has taken us 4 years to complete and has been extremely time consuming and expensive. In many cases the addresses listed are NOT the magazine, but the editors personal addresses, or the direct line to art directors. Venezuela, Scandinavia, Mexico, Japan, Sweden, America, Italy, England, the Czech Republic, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and many other countries. We have already received an article/interview from each of these addresses, so we know that they are as accurate as possible. Many magazines are not sold in the US, but attract clients from afar. Also getting articles in "other languages" is easy, and blows the minds of your clients when you frame it in your studio. The Seminar DVD explains in painstaking detail exactly what to send to where, at what time, and in what form based on the content and audience. This section is dissected by both Brandon Bond and Joy Surles (Editor of Tattoo Review Magazine, Skin Art Magazine, Taboo Tattoo Magazine, Tattoos for Women Magazine, Tattoos for Men Magazine, and Hard Core Ink Magazine).

The seminar was filmed at two locations, Little Johns Greensboro Tattoo Convention where Brandon was doing a live seminar with Joy Surles about tattooing, color blending, black and grey and promotion was the first film location. The second was the luxurious A.N.T.I. Art Elite studio in Atlanta www.antiartatlanta.com www.antiartelite.com Multiple cameras were brought into this exclusive studio and remained for the duration of a tattoo created by Brandon "up close and personal". There are no distractions while tattooing in complete privacy and focusing on the execution of a full color piece from beginning to end. As Brandon discusses topics at the seminar, scenes of the actual tattoo process in up close detail interrupt the discussion. This allows to viewer to get both the live touring Seminar in its uncut entirety and simultaneously watch the private creation of a piece on his personal apprentice, Matt Dunlap. www.mjdunlap.com This project is 2 films blended into one.

Some of the topics include:

Selection of illustration
Photo reference
Body positioning
Furniture/equipment
Cropping an image
Talking clients into bigger and better artwork
Beginning a custom portfolio
Machines
Needles
Ink selection
Supply Companies
Color palette
COLOR BLENDING
How to get a client to be able to sit longer
Highlights
Negative space
When is a tattoo is really finished?
Aftercare, Healing, appt booking, multiple sessions, who to tattoo for free and who to charge, Internet helpers, digital graphics, advertising,
Open discourse of question and answer involving everything from making the stencil, whether to even use lines or not and how to properly do both.
Tattoo Photography
How to photograph an image, what magazines are looking for and how to get the right shots. Unhealed vs. healed tattoo photos, background, cropping, printing etc. Where to send it. How to get an ARTICLE in a tattoo magazine, what to send and what NOT to send, when and how often to send it, as well as web presence, promotion, running a business, attracting great artists to work for you and much more!!

"I start at the beginning and discuss image placement, selection of illustration, photo reference, body positioning, cropping an image, enlarging, talking clients into bigger and better artwork, beginning a custom portfolio, and then begin an technical discussion. An open discourse of question and answer involving everything from making the stencil, whether to even use lines or not and how to properly do both, machines, needles, ink selection, color palette, COLOR BLENDING, how to get a client to be able to sit longer, highlights, negative space, and when a tattoo is really finished. And that's just the beginning of the film. Next we cover everything about business, artists, promotion, money and the price of tea in China, it is everything broken down into extreme simplicity, but is not intended for the lazy". - Brandon Bond

The Seminar DVD will also include the Sketch Book (loosely referred to as a Seminar Manual) from Stranglehold Publication and All or Nothing entitled "Burning Bridges and Breaking Hearts" which is referenced in the film and stencil layout on several occasions. The Book will be signed to you by Brandon Bond, Sean Herman , and Dave Tedder at no extra charge. We will also include a packet of stickers and cards as referred to in the promotions section of the film.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:03 PM
Topshelftattoo

Here's one i did the other day..

Last edited by BRANDON BOND; 08-27-2007 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: wrong thread for this image.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:35 PM
Recruit

Talking Re: what changed from watching THE WHOLE ENCHILADA

I got my copy last week and it definately lit a fire under my ass and got me pointed in the right direction...it hasn't left my dvd player since I got it...I'd type more accolades and s&!t but I gotta get back to work...Thanks Brandon.

P.S. f@#k You John !

Old 08-28-2007, 06:43 AM
Topshelftattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topshelftattoo View Post
Here's one i did the other day..
did you want me to post it somewhere else?
Old 08-28-2007, 08:00 AM
Field Marshal

"what we need is more little kids" hahahahaaaa
Old 08-28-2007, 05:00 PM
Topshelftattoo

"cacee isn't a tattooist and she is on dope!!"

Tags
changed, enchilada, watching