Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 08-26-2010, 06:16 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Default Re: FUNNY TATTOOS

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:43 PM
Private

^^just why?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:44 PM
Field Marshal

Sometimes you just got to hug it out.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:50 PM
Private

im in the process of this. next sitting is all the color. i dont get to do much work that is truely my ideas and thats what the best friend is for.

im determined to tattoo a penis with wings and a banner that say "just dont give a flying f@#k" someday
Old 08-28-2010, 03:09 PM
Private

That is funny to see some freaky guy wearing such tattoo (one of these for instance) but is that cool and funny to be one of these guys??? I'd give a fortune to know what were they thinking when they had those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-30-2010, 05:01 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutelilzombie View Post

im in the process of this. next sitting is all the color. i dont get to do much work that is truely my ideas and thats what the best friend is for.

im determined to tattoo a penis with wings and a banner that say "just dont give a flying f@#k" someday
When I was apprenticing to be a piercer, one of the guest artists in the shop was talking about how the hicks in the area would get anything you told them, because they had no taste in anything. They just wanted a tattoo, and didn't care what it was.

To test this, I convinced a big Harley riding Klan guy to get a piece of flash from the wall. It was a penis butterfly. The antennae were two shots of semen, and the wings were the testicles. His drunk ass got it.

If not for the cops that were constantly hanging out in the shop, and the station being across the street, I'd probably not be alive today.

The tattoo was the size of his fist, on this right shoulder blade.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:41 PM
Private

Class, just class!
Old 08-30-2010, 09:17 PM
Corporal

WTF!! LOL! Classic
Old 08-30-2010, 10:57 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat View Post

Class, just class!
Pure comedy lol

Last edited by Liquidbings; 08-30-2010 at 11:03 PM..
Old 08-31-2010, 01:16 AM
Private

yeah it was kind of a collaboration of ideas for the unicorn. its going to be bleeding rainbows.

Tags
funny, tattoos