Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 08-04-2006, 03:59 PM
Recruit

Default How long, how many sessions?

Hello,
I was wondering if it's at all possible to say how long it takes to get a tattoo done. Now I know that probably depends on how big it is, how detailed it is and how many different colours you want.
Well, this will be my first tattoo. I know that I want it on my upper right arm (and some shoulder maybe). I know that I want something very colourful. And also fairly detailed. Would that be done over several visits or how long does something like this take?
Sorry for sounding naive.
If it's impossible to say, maybe some of you would be kind enough to post pics of tattoos and let me know how long they took to create.
Thank you very much for your answers in advance.
And let me just add, I've haad a look at a lot of artist's work. And the AON work seriously stands out. Glad I found you.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 07:29 PM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

im not sure if any of this will be helpful to you.. buuuut - depending on how much you want to spend at one time, depending on how much you can handle sitting for at one time. Also, the things that you mentioned. How big it is, how detailed, colorful it is. Large pieces are usually done in sessions and yeah all of those other things you said and i just said.. Your best bet, go to the shop, find the artist you want to work with. Figure it out along the way.
Old 08-08-2006, 03:28 AM
Recruit

Thanks for your reply.

Now here's the tricky part... I live in London, UK. Now, I''m considering going to US. Maybe even a couple times. Oh and let me just ask this... is conventions an option?

Anyway, should anybody know of quality tattoo artist in London or just England, who do colour and and new skool really well,I'd be happy to hear about it.
Thanks again,
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 12:48 PM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

you're very welcome. anything i can do to help

recently brandon just had a man from overseas come to get tattooed. stayed four days and ended up with a great tattoo. if you were willing to travel over here for some fine artwork then you should definately give the shop a call and talk with allie or matt and hopefully work things out. conventions are an option, like i said give them a call! as for artist in london, not sure. haven't been there yet. i do however recommend going to this website www.tattoo.uk.com see what you can find there.

Hopefully everything works out for you. And the phone number for the shop is on the homepage of this website, give em a call .. good luck!
Old 08-11-2006, 11:09 AM
Platoon Sargent

thanks tasha.
here's that phone number for the shop 770-435-9966
Old 08-13-2006, 01:36 AM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

like i previously stated..

you are more than welcome

Tags
long, sessions