Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 12-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Recruit

Default Re: NEW MEMBERS!!!!!

Hello compadres and compatriots. My names Dave and I really do live northeast of Hell. Hell, MichiGUN that is. There's a Paradise,MI as well. Never been there personally but I'm sure it's as cold as Hell!!!lol
Like many of y'all, my life revolves around tattooing,art,my ole lady,my kids, bikes,(chops,rats,rockets. Sall good, just get your knees in the breeze.), the neverending pursuit of enlightenment, and if there's any time left over (rarely), jammin' with my band "Token Whitey".
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:23 PM
Recruit

Hey everyone i'm not new but been away for a long time! How is everyone doin??
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:46 AM
Recruit

Hi, there.

I'm from the Southern-most tip of the darkest continent - South Africa!

I might be the only member here with no tattoo's or piercings (if it counts, I used to have a nose ring!) And I am considering a (small) tat next year!

I actually caught onto All or Nothing due to the Vicktory to the Underdog documentary. We have a local film festival (well, a few) and having watched a heartbreaking YouTube video (I cannot remember the poor dog's name), one of the links was Michael Vick.

The documentary was heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time.

My ex-boyfriend convinced me a few years ago that we should get a Staffordshire Bullterrier. I was used to Jack Russels growing up, and not AT ALL IMPRESSED at getting what I considered to be an "aggressive" dog. How wrong I was. Yoda is the joy of my life, the most chilled-out Staffordshire Bullterrier you're likely to meet. (Might have had something to do with the Jedi name) )

He completely captured my heart and since meeting him, I have developed an extreme dislike for people who want to judge dogs on the breed.

So, I'm mostly here because of your rescues, and want to salute you and the organisations and individuals who work so tirelessly with you.

Keep up the awesome work!
Old 12-14-2010, 08:30 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Welcome!! So glad to have you here!!!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 12-28-2010, 10:39 AM
Recruit

Hi my name is Jake. I've always been interested in japanese tattoos and was wanting to get a sleeve if I ever decided to get one. So I Googled best tattoo artists and this is where it brought me. But your love for dogs and guns is something we have in common. I bought my first uzi at age 12 and just recently finished building a Mach 2 .17 caliber.

Your answer to a question about, yours or peoples social responsibilty, sounded like something I had just written. Little did I know, I stumbled across the Tony Hawk/Oprah of the tattoo industry. I had to throw Oprah in there!!

Hopefully I can get an appointment and get my thoughts into ink in 2011. But thank you for letting me become part of your family.

Thanks,
Jake
aka Lucky2
Old 12-28-2010, 10:59 AM
Recruit

nope, I don't have any tats or any peircings either! I thought I was the only one on here without any!!
Old 12-29-2010, 06:00 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Welcome!
Old 01-03-2011, 12:42 AM
Recruit

Hello all, I'm Casey and I'm from Northwestern Pa. I've been out of the scene for about 10 years. Wife,kids and all the other stuff has kinda tied me down.
I spent a couple years peircing and tattooing in a shop back in the late 90's but grew tired of the one and only small shop that was in town and the unprofessional atmosphere I was surrounded by. So I kinda got turned off of tattooing and piercing.
I've always been around it, but now more of a collector.
It's just amazing how things in the industry have changed in the past 10-15 years.
I'm in awe of everyone that has posted work on here.
that being said, I'll be lurking for awhile and post when I can give an opion.
thanx for the great site
Old 01-03-2011, 07:11 PM
Private

Hey all you crazy mother f£ckers im new,

From Norwich Englad

The Full Enchilada 1&2 brought me to the website, love to see the work of you guys, really tearing it up and raising the bar!

Would love a gun preferable some crazy ass machine pistol but not allowed them this side of the pond,

Into modified cars, used to do mma before a motobike accident messed me up

Spend all my time drawing, looking for designs and tattooing, love jap style work but after watching the dvds really trying to find better sh!t for my customers than the same old koi fish or whatever! Im assuming cherry creek is butterflys script names and stuff like that as no one in norfolk enlgand know what that is lol

Well anyways hi and keep up the good work
Old 01-04-2011, 12:56 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Welcome! Enjoy your journey around the many threads on here!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Tags
members