Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 01-05-2010, 07:51 AM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Paco ROllins Machines....

Quote:
Originally Posted by brito View Post
love love love my pulse machines! but man those paco rollins are cheap...i can get two for the price of one pulse...is this a case of you get what you pay for?
they are well made, and fully functional. i own two pairs. you are getting a good machine at a fair price.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:23 AM
Private

My mentor introduced them to me. He has used multiple brands and styles and swears by his Paco machines... I had never heard the name until recently.. and was extremely surprised at how well it performs. He used the liner on one of my pieces and it pushed a 7 with nice, crisp lines...felt good going in and healed out nicely...machine is a champ
It definitely can keep up with/ outperform more expensive machines IMO
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:02 PM
Field Marshal

since getting mine, i've been using it everyday.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Corporal

I picked up my rollins the other day.

Honestly, its a great machine that probably is identical to others(same materials etc) one can buy BUT!!!!

The price is so f@#king perfect. And...Paco is a regular artist...so our money avoids the vaccum of big businesses.

I think this is the way to do things 200 dollar machines...built by artists. keep ourselves in business fellaz.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:47 AM
Private

I spent $180 (i think they goin for $150 now) on a semi-mag liner from Paco, and rocked it for a solid year or longer without any real tuning issues. Id still be using it today if my boss didnt get me a pulse machine for xmas. Paco is dope.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Private

Which one do you honestly like better^^
Pulse or Paco?
Just a preference question
Old 02-09-2010, 06:51 PM
Private

man pulse..or paco..

thats tough cause i used the paco machine for much much longer than ive had the pulse for. ive heard the pulse machines are extremely durable and that i wont expect tuning (which i despise doing) for a while. if i was on a budget id grab a paco without regrets. but i feel like ive heard so many good things about pulse as well.

i know this doesnt seem to help much. sorry dude.

on a sidenote, if i could find a rotary liner that lines just like a paco or pulse id never touch a coil machine again!
Old 02-19-2010, 10:19 AM
Private

just sent in an email for my order, im getting a brass liner....how long is the wait usually? I cant wait to get it!! I've been running Frankenstien Internationals since the begining of my career for 3 years now and Im stoked to use a good quality machine, next one I'll be getting is a shader, which model is best for color packing?
Old 02-21-2010, 10:37 AM
Private

i own a set of paco's brass J frame machines. pretty solid....i changed the springs out that came with it for some luckys parts....for the price they perform pretty well.....i also own some machines built buy a guy in portland maine named chris spearin. S and S custom irons is what he sells them under. extremely solid and they are in the same price range as pacos. check em out
Old 02-25-2010, 05:24 PM
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by witsend View Post
I am also considering workhorse Irons, if anybody has used these machines I would apprieciate some input on there shaders.

I copped a Cory Rogers Shader about two months ago. I got it directly from him but i know he sells some on workhorse. Ive never ran a better shader. The thing knocks color right in that s&!t. Four stars for color blending. Plus it looks reallt fancy. Get one, f@#k it get two.

Tags
machines, paco, rollins