Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 05-15-2009, 09:48 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Default Re: NEW MEMBERS!!!!!

How can you be stuck in Savannah? I love it there! My wife and I take regular trips to visit friends down there.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:01 PM
Private

Oh, Savannah's great is you're a tourist. We need your money- and "southern hospitality" pours out as generous as the sweet tea...BUT if you decide to STAY here you'll find that the southern hospitality is a myth.

Don't get me wrong, the food here is great. I love living close to the ocean. I like the weather...but, after a while you get an uncomfortable feeling and you realize that everyone hates everyone else. It's very strange, not at all like the southern FL vibe I'm used to.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:05 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

I've been in GA most of my life, and spent a lot of time in Savannah and Hinesville. I definitely prefer it down there than to west GA and most of Atlanta (as far as people. I prefer city life over country life, though).

My sister was going to move there later this summer, but her fiance got a better job offer in Tampa. I would have preferred that they went to Savannah.

Though I am hoping to get out of the South in the next couple of years. I'd rather be out in the mid west somewhere.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:21 PM
Private

Hey

My names Sean, from just outside Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

I first got fascinated with tattoos when I was 17, and got my first one when I was 18. I feel in love with tattooing right away. I enjoyed the entire procedure of how tattoos are developed and created. I enjoyed the atmosphere at the shops...not all though and enjoyed being around the clean smell of shops (even though i bet you get use to it after a while).

Ever since i got hooked on tattoos I started drawing and creating flash and different designs. I was recently in a course that I absolutely hated, I threw down my books and walked out of the program and decided that I want to devote the rest of my life to art, and not be this stupid drone in a dumb dull business world. Anyways just wanted to stop by and say hey, and everyone here seems pretty rad and welcoming.

Cheers!
Old 05-15-2009, 10:28 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADaytoRemember View Post
Hey

My names Sean, from just outside Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

I first got fascinated with tattoos when I was 17, and got my first one when I was 18. I feel in love with tattooing right away. I enjoyed the entire procedure of how tattoos are developed and created. I enjoyed the atmosphere at the shops...not all though and enjoyed being around the clean smell of shops (even though i bet you get use to it after a while).

Ever since i got hooked on tattoos I started drawing and creating flash and different designs. I was recently in a course that I absolutely hated, I threw down my books and walked out of the program and decided that I want to devote the rest of my life to art, and not be this stupid drone in a dumb dull business world. Anyways just wanted to stop by and say hey, and everyone here seems pretty rad and welcoming.

Cheers!
Are you a fan of the band A day to remember?
Old 05-15-2009, 10:32 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowieFelterbush View Post
Are you a fan of the band A day to remember?
i love them. their new album 'homesick' = unreal.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:51 PM
Recruit

Hey everyone. Hows it going? My name is Bob and I am from Ames, Iowa. I own a shop there called Jaded Angel. The tat scene here is blowing up like crazy. Ames is a college town so you can only imagine the call for tribals and kanji but at Jaded Angel we specialize in custom stuff. Anyway, check out my portfolio if you want at www.jadedangel.com. Having kids in Iowa keeps me pretty much centered and locked down here but soon, very soon I will be traveling and stopping by the cherished AON. Keep on keepin on and can't wait to meet everyone someday.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:27 PM
Corporal

Quote:
i love them. their new album 'homesick' = unreal.
Their guitar player is covered in tattoos! His torso piece is so sick !!
Old 05-16-2009, 12:36 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowieFelterbush View Post
Their guitar player is covered in tattoos! His torso piece is so sick !!
yea man hes got some nice pieces i like a lot of the americana style tattoos hes got are pretty sick. going to see them at warped tour? im definitely thinking about it!
Old 05-16-2009, 06:43 PM
Corporal

Quote:
yea man hes got some nice pieces i like a lot of the americana style tattoos hes got are pretty sick. going to see them at warped tour? im definitely thinking about it!
Nah, plus he's not in the band anymore but he still had the sickest tats!

Tags
members