Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 03-04-2008, 01:52 PM
CEO, Reese Cup Corp
Field Marshal

Default Re: World's first eyeball tattoo

what happens if he gets Pink eye......no one will know, hahaha. or i guess his eye will turn a light purple or something.

Christopher McCandless
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:02 PM
Corporal

Hey, that's Shannon Larrett!!! That guy runs BME, and is probably one of the most dedicated people I've ever seen!!!!! He's been a part of alot of, shall I say "progressive" body modification ventures. I've gotta hand it to him, that guy is definitely pushing on the edges. He did some magnet implants in his fingers not too long ago, as well. I can't say that I'd get into this stuff, but if it weren't for people like him progression would take a good bit longer. I mean, implants were some crazy s&!t about ten years back, and this guy was standing on the forefront of 3-d art implants, Transdermal implants (commonly known now as MICRODERMALS), and a slew of other ideas. His site is really dope as well. BMEZINE.COM huge galleries of work, an entire modified community, and definitely tons of crazy s&!t to look at.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 08:58 PM
that guy
Private

It's just the sclera so there should be no real effect of the eye's normal function. Barring any infection there will be no blindness as so many people wished in that link. The sclera is pretty tough and can take some considerable punishment.

Now is it dumb...to each their own. I do however, find it quite irresponsible in that it reflects incredibly negatively on the industry as a whole. One thing that has always bothered me was the linking of the body-mod scene to the tattoo scene. Almost every single person I have met that is into body-mod stuff in the more hardcore way has had some sort of need to be viewed as a "freak". The majority of people I have dealt with that are into tattoos get them for other reasons. All I can say about this is that in my opinion if you are a proponent of getting our industry the respect we all feel it deserves then why would you do something so counter-productive? It's as outrageous as the guy in the UK with the big, bold, black 666 across his forehead.
Old 03-11-2008, 04:13 AM
Private

hey guys
been a while
here's Shannon's modblog
http://modblog.bmezine.com/2007/07/0...egins-to-flow/
Old 03-11-2008, 08:43 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Its not my cup of tea, however i find it rather intriguing.
When Pauly first did it, i found myself going to his myspace page everyday to watch the progress.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 03-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Platoon Sargent

All I can say about this is anyone trying to put a needle in my eye is getting one of my hollowpoints, the hard way.

http://www.inkednation.com/parabellum9x19
Old 03-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Field Marshal

hahahhaa
Old 03-11-2008, 05:31 PM
Topshelftattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Its not my cup of tea, however i find it rather intriguing.
When Pauly first did it, i found myself going to his myspace page everyday to watch the progress.
you've had worse in ur eye!!hahahahahahahahaha
Old 03-11-2008, 11:50 PM
ceo-pirate/ninja alliance
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topshelftattoo View Post
now thats fukin funny ha ha ha ha.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:03 PM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topshelftattoo View Post
BWAAahahahahaa....

ROFL.

http://www.inkednation.com/parabellum9x19

Tags
eyeball, tattoo, world