Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Testimonials

Old 10-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Private

Default Thank you to all or nothing and most recently Tony mancia

Well, I have been getting tattooed at all or nothing for four and a half years now. Most of my work has been done by Dave, and I am proud to have my entire chest and a half sleeve done by him. I also have a piece from Tim Orth, and most Recently I got something started with Tony. I haven't gotten tattooed much over the last few years, or as much as I would of liked to, mostly because of time or money. I almost lost the passion for tattoos I once had. A couple days ago I got a forearm piece started by Tony, and I still can't stop staring at it. His work is simply immaculate and I feel lucky to be in the Atlanta area, and have such a great place like all or nothing near me. Well, I hate to ramble on, so I would just like to thank Tony and Dave and the rest of the all or nothing family for kicking so much ass. I look forward to finishing this amazing piece Tony started on me in November, and I am glad to have my passion back for tattoos. I show off my tattoos with pride, and spread the name of AON to everyone around me that asks. I also have gotten many friends to start going there, and my brother and sister get tattooed at AON. You guys all are truly amazing artists. Thanks again.

Steven
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Assistant to Brandon Bond
Corporal

Default Re: Thank you to all or nothing and most recently Tony mancia

awesome! AON LOVES TATTOOING YOU!! thanks for the kind words!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:41 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

PICTURES!!!!! WE NEED PICTURES!!!!!
Old 10-09-2010, 01:42 PM
Private

I don't know how to post pictures on this forum lol.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Field Marshal

Upload to http://imageshack.us or www.photobucket.com and post the BB Code link. It's the one that starts with [ img ] (without the spaces, of course) and ends with [/ img ].
Old 10-11-2010, 07:49 PM
Private

For whatever reason when I try and upload on either of those websites it does not work. My computer, which has vista, is screwy. I will get my gf to upload some photos sooner or later. I have a half sleeve koi by dave, a oni on my chest by dave, a severed geisha head on my chest by dave, a naked demon b1tc4 by tim, and my forearm by tony is a badass hannya mask. I wish I could post some pictures!
Old 10-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Field Marshal

Email them to me, Nicole, or Shauna, and one of us can upload them for you. Or, if you have a Facebook/Myspace, upload them there and then most the links here with [ img] in front of each and [/ img] at the end of each.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:48 PM
Private

This is my work done by dave. I don't really have any good pictures of what Tony has started for me.

[ img]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5153434&l=87ef233601&id=780694526[/ img]
Old 10-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Private

Fail ^... Someone just rip them from my facebook. www.facebook.com/godofdeinewelt
Old 10-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Field Marshal

You did it right, you just didn't remove the spaces from the code.

Tags
mancia, recently, tony