Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > All or Nothing Pitbull Rescue > All or Nothing for the Underdog

Old 10-31-2008, 11:18 AM
Field Marshal

Default Re: ORIGINAL ARTWORK

all monies involving charity do not go through us.

they go directly to the charity.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:36 PM
Recruit

Is the auction over?

And if so, how do I pay and arrange shipping?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:57 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha_Blane View Post

Is the auction over?

And if so, how do I pay and arrange shipping?
Hi Natasha!
I'm not sure how you will pay, though I DO know it will all go through PayPal and will go directly to Villa Lobos rescue.

As far as shipping goes, send me a private message here with your shipping address, and once I am notified that payment was successful, I will get this out to you ASAP!

Oh, also please let me know if UPS shipping is not OK for any reason!

Thanks SO much for your bid!
This piece is lovely!
Betsy
Old 11-03-2008, 02:35 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

I am glad that we were able to raise the money for villa lobos. They need it. and I am glad and honored to be a part of this process.

Now that the Auction is over.

If you won the items you bid on. The process is simple.

Pay the amount owed to the Widget link:
http://widget.chipin.com/widget/id/3d72a4c8e84f56ca

We will be able to track the items from there. Please send a message to nicole@allornothingtattoo.com as soon as you have made your payment, and we will get your items shipped, or appointments booked!

If you have donated an item, once the money is in the chipin, I will also send you a message so that you know that its good to go!!

We greatly appreciate all of you.

I would again like to remind everyone! The chipin Widget is open until December 31, so if you'd like to make a direct donation, that would be awesome!

Villa Lobos is an amazing facility and without them so many animals wouldn't be here to change peoples lives!

Add Villa Lobos on Myspace and drop them a line!
http://www.myspace.com/vrc_pitbull

Go to their website, and you can look around and see some of the amazing things they have going on!

http://vrcpitbull.com/

When VICKtory to the Underdog, Hell and Back is released, you will get to see a lot more of Villa Lobos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPEgwPbR0uA

A sincere thank you to everyone who has made all of this possible. Without any of you guys, none of this owuld be possible...

Love you guys!!

xoxoox

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 11-05-2008, 06:58 PM
robhamilton

Just so AON knows Betsy is painting me one of her paintings for $25 also. We have been sending each other PM's...so there will be another $25 for Villa Lobos. i know that is not much, but hopefully everyone will come through on what they said they would pay for.

If you guys won something it is time to pay up. Seriously these auctions are not just for fun. Especially when it brandon put himself out there like this. So help the face lickers and get what you won.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Recruit

Any idea when it is going to ship?
Old 11-11-2008, 12:14 PM
Private

Natasha, your painting will be shipping today or tomorrow at the very latest (11/11/08 or 11/12/08), and Rob, your's will be shipping later this week.

I will Private Message you EACH on here with your UPS tracking numbers!

Thanks for your patience - been home sick for over a week!

And thanks again for donating to Villa Lobos!
Gotta LOVE those facelickers!!!!

THANK YOU!
Betsy
Old 11-11-2008, 05:27 PM
robhamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy Jones View Post
Natasha, your painting will be shipping today or tomorrow at the very latest (11/11/08 or 11/12/08), and Rob, your's will be shipping later this week.

I will Private Message you EACH on here with your UPS tracking numbers!

Thanks for your patience - been home sick for over a week!

And thanks again for donating to Villa Lobos!
Gotta LOVE those facelickers!!!!

THANK YOU!
Betsy
I know what that being home sick crap is like. I've been that way for over the past week. Send it when you can...I'l bee here when it gets here.
Old 11-15-2008, 07:50 PM
Private

Thanks Rob, I appreciate it..... Painting it up tonight and tomorrow, and if it's dry on Monday that's when it'll ship out!

Sick just SUCKS... fortunately, I had bronchitis (well, that part's awful) but it influenced me to quit smoking after 13 years!!!! I'm about to start my fourth day with no cigarettes and it's GREAT, except for the withdrawal, but that will pass..... did it cold turkey, too! I feel like such a badass right now! haha

Anyway, yeah, you're stuff is going to ship ASAP!!!!
I will send you the trcking number the second I have it - will ship UPS Ground.

Thanks so much!
Betsy
Old 11-17-2008, 05:28 PM
robhamilton

Dope I cannot wait to see it!!! Thank you

Villa Lobos and Brandon also thank you, I am willing to bank on it!

Tags
artwork, original