Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 01-27-2006, 02:05 PM
Corporal

Default Cover ups...?

AON crew,

I have a few pieces on my upper arm but I am looking to get them covered and my half sleeve done at the same time. I am looking for all
B & G work.

If I take some pictures of my current tats and post them, would any of the artist there be interested in the project? I am looking for something wicked, nothing in particular, let you do something that is wicked and fun for you.

I am a full time tattoo artist and soldier at the moment but I am deploying to Afghanistan next week and will take my R & R in August and I will fly right into Atlanta (my home town), the appointment would be then.

I would love for Bond, Herman, or Rock to do the work (I am most familar with their work).

P.S. Did you get the package Bond??

www.myspace.com/unforgiven74
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 11:58 AM
Corporal

This is a pic of my arm. The tattoos that will need to be covered are the wasp, the initials and the pit bull. The lettering by the elbow can stay.

Let me know if you all can work some magic!!

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 08:03 PM
Platoon Sargent

Honestly, for a coverup like that I would reccomend you go color. It would make it look way more crazy that it was able to be covered up. But, if you feel you have to go with black and grey, what is the subject matter your wanting to get? We would definitely be down for doing it.
Old 01-29-2006, 10:27 PM
Corporal

I would leave the subject matter up to you, just something wicked like skulls, demons, or something in that ball park.

I would down for color but everything else I have is B & G.

I definitly would like for you to be creative.

Old 01-29-2006, 10:41 PM
Corporal

Let me know how you all start the process.

Old 01-30-2006, 03:40 PM
Field Marshal

it all starts with the deposit and the call to mike - that cover up is easy no problem man -

I think your the guy who sent the "magazines" corect? awesome!

www.brandonbond.com All or Nothing Tattoo Studio and body Piercing Gallery Atlanta (Smyrna) GA 770 435 9966 Call MIKE for an appointment.
Old 01-30-2006, 07:58 PM
Corporal

Yeah, thats me. I will call mike and send the deposit!

Old 01-31-2006, 12:25 PM
Recruit

hey-
how were you able to host the pic like that?
Old 01-31-2006, 03:07 PM
Corporal

I hosted it on picturetrail and linked to it.

Old 02-13-2006, 04:50 AM
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanherman
Honestly, for a coverup like that I would reccomend you go color. It would make it look way more crazy that it was able to be covered up. But, if you feel you have to go with black and grey, what is the subject matter your wanting to get? We would definitely be down for doing it.

Sean, when you mention covering it up with color...you mean that he would still have to get it lasered a few times, in order to lighten it up since it's done in black, right?...or would you guys be able to completely cover it up?

Sorry for the stupid ass question...I'm not as informed as most.

I have 3 Old English letters I'd like to get covered up, but am still saving up money to lighten it up a bit...

Tags
cover, ups