Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 07-28-2011, 05:25 AM
Corporal

Talking Kat Von D got tattoo of Jesse's face before break up

Thought she would figure that s&!t out.. Being as it is one of the taboos of tattoos..

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/20...efore-break-up
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:18 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Default Re: Kat Von D got tattoo of Jesse's face before break up

Kat Von D got tattoo of Jesse's face before break up
By Ree Hines and Anna Chan

Updated at 1:46 p.m. PT:

Kat Von D and Jesse James may have called off the engagement, but James is sticking by her side all the same — because that’s where she put a tattoo of his face.

Yes, in happier times, Von D decided that it would great idea to add a fifth-grade photo of her then-fiancé to her permanent collection. Even better? She recorded the special moment for the season premiere of “LA Ink.”

“I’m getting his face tattooed on me and he’s about to see it,” Von D told the camera. “And, like, I have no idea how he’ll react.”

As for James’ reaction, well, his awkward smile and “you’re crazy” comment sort of said it all.

Then, as if to underscore what a bad idea the fresh ink might turn out to be, Von D shoots back, “I thought you were going to tell me you were breaking up with me. Just kidding!”

And it seems Von D is regretting the tattoo now -- or at least not willing to talk about. She was set to appear on "Good Day L.A." this morning, but stormed out of the building just as the hosts were showing a clip of her James tattoo before bringing her out.

According to the show, Von D gave the OK for the program to air the clip, and said the only things she wouldn't dish on were Sandra Bullock or Michelle "Bombshell" McGee.

But the tattooed reality personality told a different story to TMZ. She said she had agreed to talk about the split if and only if the break-up wasn't mentioned in the intro. As the clip above shows, "Good Day LA" brought up that very subject early on. Not only that, Von D told TMZ that she even tried to ask a producer to change the script after seeing it on the teleprompter ahead of time.

One "Good Day" producer told their tale to Radar Online: "In the middle of the clip airing, someone told me there was a problem, and within 20 seconds, Kat was out the door. She just walked out."

Though Von D may be having a tough day, her ex got some good news for James. James was awarded sole custody of his daughter Sunny, 7, on Monday, after a long battle with the girl's mother, former adult film star Janine Lindemulder. You may remember Sandra Bullock being especially devoted to Sunny during her marriage to James.

The season premiere of “LA Ink” airs July 28 at 10 p.m. ET on TLC.

Do you think Von D will cover up James’ mug now that they’ve gone their separate ways?

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 03:59 PM
Assistant to Brandon Bond
Corporal

well, she hasn't ever been the brightest bulb in the pack when it comes to choices in men
Old 07-28-2011, 06:41 PM
Private

Not knowing the details of why they broke up, his history with women would of been a good reason not to get the tattoo. Regardless of why they broke up, she's obviously very hurt by this and I think she will eventually get it covered.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:33 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

She really annoys me.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:19 AM
Assistant to Brandon Bond
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufferkiller View Post
She really annoys me.
haha
Old 07-30-2011, 05:33 PM
Jaded Gypsy Tattoo
Corporal

didn't she get a portrait of her receptionist...right before she fired her??

you'd think she'd have learned her lesson, but i guess burnout really is a biatch
Old 08-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Field Marshal

Lightbulb Re: Kat Von D got tattoo of Jesse's face before break up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrayBono View Post
didn't she get a portrait of her receptionist...right before she fired her??

you'd think she'd have learned her lesson, but i guess burnout really is a biatch
She just likes the attention she gets when she puts someone's face on her. She also gets a feeling of superiority when she does it. She is showing them how much more she cares than they do. Typical of a narcissistic attention whore.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:46 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufferkiller View Post
She just likes the attention she gets when she puts someone's face on her. She also gets a feeling of superiority when she does it. She is showing them how much more she cares than they do. Typical of a narcissistic attention whore.
damn it dude, quit saying what i was gonna say first.........geeze..lol, yah shes a retard.

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 08-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Field Marshal

You know what they say, great minds think like mine.

Tags
break, face, jesse, kat, tattoo, von