Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 05-25-2008, 09:54 AM
Corporal

Angry How do you stand on Breeders?

Last night I was asked to join a Pro-Bully breed site. So I used the "join" link and the first message I get is this:

"Based off of our love for the APBT, Bully Breeds and it's preservation our desire is to unite Breeders and Buyers in efforts to network the two in a easy and fun way.

Bringing Respect to the Breed. We're determined to be your one stop source for Bully Buying, Breeding and Networking. We support the finest Codes of Ethics with regards to Breeding and Buying and with much hard work we gladly bring to you Bully D*****. Here you will be able to search our directory for Kennels all over the US. Rate your experiences with Kennels, breeders, and dog owners alike. Check out our carefully managed Blacklist of Kennels and Breeders to watch out for as they have been reported by our members as questionable in their business practices. Review our Blogs and News articles and collaborate with other Bully Breed & APBT Owners and Breeders on tips and advice on this most unique breed.

We proudly encourage all to Aid in Stopping BSL. It takes your letters and actions to turn a listening ear, so do your part if you love the breed. You can look forward to many more improvements and enhancements to Bully Domain and we value your feedback on what tools and features you would like to see in the near future. So go ahead and spread the word about the new Bully on the Block, Bully D*****.com

Bully Staff"

In my personal opinion, this site is a cover for those wanting to profit off the bully breeds, rather then to help the Bully's be seen in a more realistic light.
I DO NOT SUPPORT BREEDING-THERE ARE TOO MANY ADOPTABLES OUT THERE NOW!!!
Again, this is my opinion. I just wondered how many others agree, or disagree...
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:44 AM
Private

Default Re: How do you stand on Breeders?

How do I stand on breeders? With both feet, wearing 6 inch stiletto heels
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:48 AM
Recruit

I can see how some dog breeders, even responsible ones, feel threatened by HB 2470, which would restrict breeding operations to no more than 50 non-spayed and non-neutered dogs older than 2 that are kept primarily for reproduction. But they lose me with their personal attacks on Ted Paul. The man is entitled to an opinion of his own, and they show no class with their vituperative attacks on him. What's with this AKC group-think? What do a judge's personal opinions have to do with his skills as a judge?

Celebrities Photos
Old 04-22-2009, 02:59 PM
Recruit

I am in the UK and volunteer for a Greyhound rescue. As you can imagine, for every one homed, there are countless more waiting to fill that rescue space, yet according to the kennel club, greyhounds (show/pedigree ones) are on the UK's endangered dog list!!! Crazy. I would never ever ever buy a dog as long as there are dogs dying in pounds or stuck in a rescue kennel. Will try and dig out the endangered dog article.

Found the article from 2005. Greyhounds were on the "vulnerable Native Breeds" list. Not sure whether they still are, but it is a bit of a joke if they were on it in the first place!

Last edited by catherine1; 04-23-2009 at 02:05 AM..

Tags
breeders, stand