Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 11-16-2010, 07:57 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: The OFFICIAL #CAIN BOND THREAD

we always used to say it and i still mean every word of it. If there is anything i can do just let me know. ive been in and out but you guys are my family. I dont pray, but for Cain and you ive been praying all day in my head since i read this this morning. i love you guys.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:48 PM
Recruit

Brandon, you are all in my thoughts and prayers. I love and admire you for all you do for Pit Bulls and I know first hand how hard all of this is for you to deal with. Hope this finds Caine comfortable and resting, give him a hug from me, I will be praying for him.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:07 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

On Thursday I watched my brother bury his wife after losing her to Cancer (she fought with a smile for 8 years). I never once felt the urge to cry. Reading this thread, it is taking all I have to hold back tears in front of my coworkers.

I am so sorry anyone has to go through anything like this, and I truly hope you get your Christmas Miracle.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:27 PM
Private

Sorry for the tough times Brandon. Been in a similar situation with one of my dogs and it really sucks to feel helpless to not be able to do more for them. I held one of mine as he went through seizures and passed away in my arms a few years back. Sad times indeed. I'll be praying for Cain and you guys. Best wishes
Classic
Old 11-17-2010, 12:44 PM
Recruit

There are no words that I can say to ease the pain you and your wife are going through. You have given #Cain a wonderful life and he will let you know when the time is right. The SOHT Family will be praying for the #Bond family.
Old 11-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Private

any word? i know its probably hard to write about but there are millions of us that are praying and want to know how Cain is doing.....
Old 11-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Field Marshal

I appreciate every single Million of you!

You're right it's hard to report cause none of it is good really, much easier to be all like hey check out this Video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElIhkuvVO64

Truth is , things have been rough. My wife's vote is to have him euthanized, she has been through this before and in all honesty her opinion is the norm around me. She also said that it's my decision cause he's my dog and thats a personal almost religious kind of thing.

The dr said "best case scenario, you might get another month or two with chemo, and with a Miracle you may even get three, or he might pass tonight?"

So either way he is going to definately die soon. I have just been trying to come to terms with that, and trying to read him to see what he's feeling. He does not seem to be in pain and still has his apetite and drinks water and takes buttloads of medicine and follows me around, just real f*ckin slooooooooooooooowly.

I've always hated the logistical aspect of my job, but now more than ever I am finding it increasingly difficult to deal with all of the BS of work. Staff, babysitting, issues, whiny f*cks on the internet, b1tc4y clients, graphics, emails, appointments, lawyers, bookeepers, accountants, paperwork, construction, editing, magazines, touring, divalike personalities, wholesale distribution, online orders, deposits, phone calls.... uhhhh the phone calls.... however this isnt about me its about Cain, and yet again he has taught me something. I am looking at the world I live in differently today so in that since I guess there is some good news.

Thanks for asking, praying, reading, and caring. And happy birthday Matt dunlap -

**** little known fact Matt Dunlap apprenticed under ME and is deathly afraid of DOGS!!! haha total hell for him. The only dog he has EVER liked... is Cain. Happy Birthday Bro. Cain says hi.

xoxo - BB and Cain

Last edited by BRANDON BOND; 11-18-2010 at 05:59 PM..
Old 11-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Corporal

diva like b1tc4y whiney clients haha! This is why I like u brandon... u don't pull any punches! I still hope for the best...praying everyday.

If u need me to b1tc4 slap anyone for u don't hesitate to call me up
Old 11-18-2010, 10:00 PM
Private

lol cool.....hey man just let him live it out.....you will know when he is pain....not discomfort but pain and God will take him when he wants him.....dont feel bad for that

if he is suffering you know what to do.....just treasure this time.....he knows how much you love him
Old 11-19-2010, 01:36 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Vicks #1 fan is kinda creepy..........anyway

I hope Cain Passes among family and friends and not in a vets office, I did the Same thing Brandon with my First pitbull Rambo, He passed away from cancer 5 years ago and I know all the crap your going through at this time. Just reading this thread brings back alot of the emotions. Your not being selfish as long as he is not in pain, because he is at home with his family, he can pass with you. And I and many people are happy Cain did come in your life because of all the countless pitbulls after Cain. He will live on through the stories and the other dogs saved.

Long Live Cain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
#cain, bond, official, thread