Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 04-01-2008, 11:01 AM
Private

Default Pii Pii Brothers

Ok, so this technically isn't a Flash game, but I HAD to share this:

Amazing Virtual Pee Experience from Japan

As any good geek should know by now Japan has some of the wackiest and most unusual products anywhere. So when we were visiting Tokyo recently and saw lines of Japanese schoolgirls waiting to play an amazing new game for the Wii called Super Pii Pii Brothers we were only a little surprised. After all with games like WarioWare and Raving Rabbids the Wii is no stranger to crazy gameplay mechanics... but it was quite unusual to see the "strap-on" style accessory and peeing action that Pii Pii Brothers provides. Normally ThinkGeek doesn't carry video games, but we were so blown-away by Super Pii Pii Brothers that we immediately got our trusted Japanese importer on the phone and arranged to bring over a limited quantity of this amazing Wii game along with some cross regional boot discs to allow play on USA Wii consoles.

The play mechanics are simple. Prepare yourself by strapping on the included belt harness and jacking in your Wiimote. A series of toilets are presented on screen and the challenge is to tilt your body to control a never-ending stream of pee. Get as much pee in the toilets as you can while spilling as little on the floor as possible. Sounds easy eh? Well the toilets open and close whack-a-mole style and occasionally the stray cat or other cute critter pops up. Spray a cat for extra points. Get too much pee on the ground and your game is over. With realistic fluid dynamics for the pee and over 100 different bathrooms from bars and palaces to automatic Japanese style toilets you'll be entertained for hours. And wait until your friends see the multi-player mode with dueling pee streams...

According to the Japanese text on the box "Super Pii Pii Brothers promotes good bathroom skills and allows women to experience for the first time the pleasure of urinating while standing." What we say is that virtual peeing is damn fun!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/su...i.html?cpg=70H

Last edited by MsSeven; 04-01-2008 at 12:06 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 02:55 PM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

Default Re: Pii Pii Brothers

I,....... MUST,...... HAVE,........ THIS,..... GAME!!!!!!
... ( y )
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Recruit

ThinkGeek always has the funniest april fools stuff! They also had a "USB pregnancy test". The description was really serious sounding and then you get to where is says "Note: We recommend the use of horizontal USB drives for this product to prevent accidental moisture transference."

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/pteq.html?cpg=70H
Old 04-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Private

Definitely! The Soundtrack T-Shirt was awesome too (I've lost count of the number of times I've thought I should have my own theme song), but the Pii Pii was totally the best...I had to share.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:46 PM
Pablo@AllorNothing

thumbs up, this is awesome!
Old 02-16-2011, 11:59 AM
Recruit

Awesome thumbs up
Old 02-18-2011, 10:34 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

I mastered this game when I was 3.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:34 AM
Recruit

В нашем магазине есть такие списки товара как купить бижутерию в интернет магазине по низкой стоимости. Заходите на наш сайт уже сейчас.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:53 AM
Recruit

Hello!!!!! Good post!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Private

Tags
brothers, pii