Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 05-20-2008, 06:59 PM
THE JAGERMASTER
Corporal

Default Re: Weapons

i like the good old fashioned lead pipe. baseball bat. but my favorite weapon is an icesicle...no evidence...another weapon i have in my arsonal is the ability to get really big and turn green when i get angry....my dragon fist is superb as well

http://www.myspace.com/jonathonwant
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 07:15 PM
Private

Holy s&!t those guns are terrifying..

I have a recurve bow that I used to do archery with haha
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Field Marshal

My Taurus 24/7 18 shot 9mm is my fav..... and then the matching Aks.....
Old 05-20-2008, 08:35 PM
Private

Damn, Brandon's Weapon list sounds like mine, only I don't have quite as many...lol. I'd have to say my favorite for carry is my Glock 23 Talo Edition, and for fun is a toss up between my PS90, Bushmaster AR, or a IntraTec 9.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:40 PM
Private

And my other favorite "guns"....I know I HATE when they are called that!
Old 05-20-2008, 08:59 PM
Corporal

1911. It was good enough for Grandfather. It's good enough for me. And anyone directly in front of me. With a clear line of sight. Just kidding.

.45 or die.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:00 PM
Corporal

Do you know why a lot of law enforcement agencies offer only the .40cal? Because there are a lot of female officers.

.45 or die.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:13 PM
goatse enthusiast
Corporal

i have a bokken i use for LARP...

tattoo or die
Old 05-21-2008, 12:14 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
I carry an airweight .38 S&W because its comfy and light. speedloaders too of course.

and I carry a glock mini - .40 cal. with extra magazines as well.

the rest are all for fun - and theres a lot of em for fun hahahahaaa

I sleep next to a mossberg, a smith and wesson 357 - 7 shot - a glock .357 sig, and an ak47 with 10 magazines full and two 75 round drums and a gas mask...

hahahaha

depending on haw bad things may get - however the glock .357 sig with light rail and surfire light is alsways the first thing I grab after dark

the rest of em are locked up... except all my wives layin' around - she carries a springfield xd 9 mm and a 38 and a kel tec 32 and have various revolvers as well.

she wants a new 50 cal.
Gee Brandon you have the coolest toys on the block can I come play.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:02 AM
I know Brandon Sucks IRL
Corporal

Sorry, no photoshop for resizing on this computer. The lady said she might get on that and fix my s&!t later so you don't have to scroll to see some of our toys:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnyv View Post
i have a bokken i use for LARP...
BWAHAHAHA - The wife says I'm probably mistaking that sentence for something it's not. She may be right, but I'm a total nerd.

Hence:

Is YOURS magic?

As for them other things people keep flashing.

Purportedly there were these things that time that we dreamt that we could use for stuff - true story. In other news, I do miss oue 92G for sentimental reasons. I picked that up after I got out of the service because my daddy done learnt me on his 92F and it was familiar and easy to take care of for my first.
It's nice to see that Brandon has a bit of appreciation for Springfield Armory in his tiny collection. I love the weight, the feel, and the shot with a 1911. Don't think I missed your fine taste either Mr. Lloyd!
As for that dinky plinker for the lady, it'll palm in my hand, and has a bad habit of bequesting your face with the gift of spent shells, but it can potentially serve purposes. Like I said, I miss her having that 92G - Dead, dead, dead seksay. (Yet another reason for picking it up was the fact that Officer daddy had extended clips that he made readily accessible when I otherwise didn't have the means to obtain them - silly bans!)

And honestly, while range is generally my preference for large numbers of, uh, zombies(?), I do enjoy using my hands to exorcise my personal demons. The little lady tends to feel the same way on the matter, her personal favorites being a good mag light or her bedside/doorside baseball bats. Give her a good, sturdy, blunt object and she'll get that dog to hunt!

When I'm not using my hands for ripping cheese apart, I find that the other tools of the trade are adequate for accomplishing most any separation needs.

Once there is money coming through this house again there will be much glockage and a few more 45 acp's to be added to our imaginary collection.

-chinsmack

Tags
weapons