Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 01-13-2008, 12:02 PM
Corporal

Default Jeff Paetzold kicks ass

guys and gals I was booked with Jeff for an original piece saturday. I had given Jeff one word "robot" to base the piece on.
What Jeff drew and created on my skin is incredible. When the pics are posted everyone needs to give him a shout and let him know how good this piece is.

Jeff has easily become one of the best artists at All or Nothing, this new piece is just an example of how far Jeff is taking his game!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:21 PM
Corporal

Default Re: Jeff Paetzold kicks ass

The Robot is amazing. And Jeff totally rocks. His stuff is getting better by the day.

You are collecting some sweet ink...
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:07 AM
Corporal

Kevin,

Jeff just posted your awesome robot (on AON and Myspace). The piece is amazing. I love the little antenna on his head. Killer.

When are you sitting next? I am going in Feb 2nd for my half sleeve with Tim. I already had my consultation. I am stoked.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:00 PM
Corporal

I sit tomorrow evening with Sean Herman, he has a customer in town from Australia and we may or may not get much done, but hey, thats ok, we need Sean Herman AON ink down under!

If Sean cant finish my lower left inside leg piece than we will finish feb 21st.

Jan 31st I sit for Russ Abbott of Ink and Dagger Tattoo, probably 5-6 hours on my lower right leg inside.

Feb 2nd, I sit with Dave Attonito at Good Clean Fun for my first black and grey piece on my lewft chest.

On feb 17th I sit for Chris Vennakamp for a piece on my right chest (Oni).

Brandon Bond has accepted my deposit but I am waiting for him to give me my date, no problem, I have plenty of ink going on, Brandon is doing the outside of my left lower leg, Jeff Paetzold just finished the right outsidelower leg with his awesome Robot / Octopuss piece.

Tim is absolutely awesome, he is so good the reason I havent booked him yet is I cant figure out what we are going to do, but last week while I was booking Sean and Brandon I told him we needed to get hooked up. I think so much of him, he is so quiet and so damn good!
Dave Tedder keeps seeing me in the shop getting tattoed and we havent spoken, he kind of looks at me like WTF, well hes on my wish list too and Im gonna make that wish come true, got to get something from Dave, dragon head I think with background, later this year.

Im glad your booked and you have chosen an awesome artist I love seeing his work and watching what he can do, he is the best with the female form. One of these days we will run into each other in the chair, Im looking forward to it.
Kevin
Old 01-23-2008, 12:24 PM
Corporal

True, Tim's pinups rule. Not for me though. I am getting a Japanese piece.

One question though. How can you afford all that ink in such a short period? Lottery?
Old 01-23-2008, 07:44 PM
Topshelftattoo

b and e bro bacon and eggs noooooo hahahahaha
Old 01-24-2008, 08:32 AM
Corporal

no doubt Tim kicks ass on japanese, I like the oriental flavor of the leg wrap he did on apprentice John Loyd, have you seen it, kida of looks like angelina jolie with her hands over her head and a golden dragon wrapping around her (page 2 of his pics), that piece is the sh*t, when I first saw it I was stunned, Id love to have something along those lines. Thats what I'll be going for.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:00 AM
Corporal

Man, that robot kicks ASS!! You are a very lucky man, and you are still getting some work done from MR. bond, you lucky bastard!
Old 01-24-2008, 09:43 AM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchen View Post
no doubt Tim kicks ass on japanese, I like the oriental flavor of the leg wrap he did on apprentice John Loyd, have you seen it, kida of looks like angelina jolie with her hands over her head and a golden dragon wrapping around her (page 2 of his pics), that piece is the sh*t, when I first saw it I was stunned, Id love to have something along those lines. Thats what I'll be going for.
Yes, I love that piece. I do have young kids, so I am leaving the girl out of it...

Now with the news about tipping, I need to redo my budget.....
Old 01-24-2008, 10:58 AM
Corporal

Devin,

Ive got Sean tonight, Mr Vennekamp in 3 weeks and hopefully I will get my date for Bond from Daron this evening, Im stoked!

MisterGrau,
I understand the not going for the ladies, I have made a promise to the wife and kids no nudity, darn, Tim is just so good. But there are plenty of projects we can work on.

I never did figure out a percentage on tipping. I give what I can and hope its enough, its not always some set percentage, everyone keeps tatoing me so I guess its working?!

Tags
ass, jeff, kicks, paetzold