Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 04-05-2007, 11:04 PM
Private

Default intenze inks

i have been using intenze and like them for the most part but cant get the really bright bold color i want....looking for some input on their pigments as well as suggestions on another pigment to try......
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:26 PM
Private

Default Re: intenze inks

the only ones ive ever had any problem with are cherry bomb, it seems to irritate the hell out of too many people's skin so i just threw the whole bottle away. and ive found that grasshopper is a nightmare to get in the skin. otherwise i like most of their other stuff ive used.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 10:01 AM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

I don't like anything about that pigment. The sky blue heals out real choppy and the "true magenta" has given everyone I used it on a reaction. The Cherry Bomb is just flat out junk.
Skin Candy has a few nice colors, as well as Eternal, and Dynamic. Give some of those a shot you might find something that you like.
... ( y )
Old 04-09-2007, 02:52 AM
Field Marshal

anything that has ever caused ANY irritation 9which is incredibly rare) has gone right in the trash -

waverly - and starbright and a few others - its all in the seminar dvd!!!!
Old 04-14-2007, 11:21 AM
crocmaster
Corporal

I use almost all intenze inks. I've had great results with them (though i have to agree that the cherry bomb color kinda sucks) the angler fish in my gallery is 100% intenze and it healed beautifully I think all inks have their colors that rock and their colors that suck. after a while i started trying as many different inks as i could get my hands on then i picked out the best ones for me and pitched the rest.
Old 04-14-2007, 12:10 PM
Topshelftattoo

i went from starbrites to millieum, and now generally use eternal . i havent seen to many problems with these pigments. they seem to flow good and tend to stay nice and bright when healed . i have not tried intenze yet ut have thought of giving them a go.tho i'm happy w/ eternal
Old 04-14-2007, 12:31 PM
crocmaster
Corporal

I love eternal white and red...I hate their blues...but the white is the dopest white i've ever used, it makes all other white look.....brown?
Old 08-28-2007, 01:52 PM
Private

i tried millennium ink about three years ago i hated it bought the $500 set then tossed em all i was, hella pissed. the color seemed dull and when i got them most of the pigment had complete settled. some one gave me a 15 color set a few months ago and i tried it again and liked em. i heard they changed companies and the way they were made...????? the ink did look different from my first set and so did the bottles and labels. i like there monthly red, heard it was getting discontinued though. i'm running mostly skin candy
Old 09-07-2007, 01:12 PM
Private

Cherry bomb sucks big ones...I have to bottles and neither look the same....plus i have stopped using due to irritation as well.....however i love some of the other pigments they make....The lemon yellow seems to heal extra bright for me...
Old 09-07-2007, 11:20 PM
Private

Banana Cream is really nice as well.

Tags
inks, intenze