Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 07-14-2010, 08:37 PM
Recruit

Default Re: Thanks Jarvis!

Yeah, everyone told me that side of the forearm was going to be cake. But they were wrong in my case, haha. I wasn't expecting it to be that bad either, but oh well. Everyone also told me that the tops of the feet were bad, but that was cake for me, and I didn't feel any pain with the one on my collarbone either. The upper arm one wasn't bad either, but afterwards it has hurt more than any of them.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:00 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Yeah, so far none of the spots I was told would hurt, have hurt. Though I have no rib tattoos, and everyone says those and neck tattoos hurt.

The only spot on my arm that hurt, was that top shoulder part. The outside elbow was like he wasn't even doing anything. I literally felt NOTHING on the skin, but it was hitting a nerve that made my arm jump. Because I couldn't feel anything, I couldn't stop it. It was frustrating for me, but Dave and my wife had a good laugh.

The inside of the elbow burned, but not to serious. The forearm was cake, all the way around...Though the top of my forearm was pretty bad when we colored the heart. Had to take several long breaks, which let my arm think it was time to go into healing mode. So that was like having someone go over a really bad sun burn, letting it breath and heal into a worse sunburn for half an hour, and then repeating. By the 4th time, I was ready to cut my arm off. But the first 45 minutes before that first 20 minute break were cake.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:04 PM
Recruit

I totally get that sunburned feeling, that's how mine felt when Jarvis went back in with the yellow on this last one. It has also felt like that afterwards too. I haven't been able to move that arm without it hurting. And the thing that sucks is that I sleep on that side, haha. But they have all been well worth the pain.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:44 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

I forgot about the ink leak from my last session, and now the driver seat of my wife's car as a red [anatomical] heart imprint on it.

I can't wait to see what Dave does on my next appointment. 25th of this month.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:14 AM
Corporal

thanks guys! all urr support keeps me movin forward...thank you again...cant wait to tattoo ya some more
Old 09-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Recruit

You know we love you Jarvis!
Old 09-13-2010, 10:46 AM
Corporal

whoo whoop!!!

Tags
jarvis