Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 01-22-2009, 09:33 PM
robhamilton

Exclamation Army, Airforce, Marines, Navy and DOD Civilians

If you are in the military or have been in the military or work as a civilian contractor for the military I need your help. This is TOP SECRET!!! I need information to bestow an award for a civilian we all know and love. So I need information if you have any first hand knowledge and proof.

Without getting into details, because this is a surprise, I need anyone who has first hand knowledge about a very special person who is an inspiration to all of us.

Matter of fact you do not even have to have been in the military or a civilian DOD contractor. Just have first hand knowledge, willing to write a statement about this person, and fax it, email it, or mail it to me even. I want to accomplish this by the time Vegas gets here.

So Snatch, Nicole, artist at the shop and apprentices or anyone else who thinks they can help me get this done for the amazing man. I am asking for help.

Please PM me so I can give you the details of what i am trying to accomplish. It will only take me 3 weeks from the time I have the info i need to get this done, so I have time before Vegas to get this done. SO I AM CALLING ON ALL THE FAMILY FOR HELP HERE!!!

Thank you guys in advance!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 11:31 PM
robhamilton

Default Re: Army, Airforce, Marines, Navy and DOD Civilians

I know this is a little unclear as to what I am trying to accomplish here, but I want it to be some what of a surprise as to what exactly I am doing and not give any info away that will make it clear as to what I am doing. That is why in the first post I asked for PM's if you have definitive information or proof. Many of you might not. But those at work at AON or are personal friends will have the information I need.

Sorry this is so vague, but I cannot explain it any other way without giving it away. I will say this it is something for someone closely related to ALL OR NOTHING and his self-less service to the members of the military. So there you go.

That pretty much is a give-away. Now get off your butts and help me!

Last edited by robhamilton; 01-22-2009 at 11:34 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:30 AM
robhamilton

Default Re: Army, Airforce, Marines, Navy and DOD Civilians

You can cease fire.

It has been accomplished.

Thanks for the help.

Tags
airforce, army, civilians, dod, marines, navy