Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Testimonials

Old 04-15-2008, 11:27 AM
Party Chief
Corporal

Default Re: Brandon and A.N.T.I. Art Elite

I have a sitting with Tim on the 3rd of May so I hope MrChen shows up, I would love to see some of BB's work in person.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 12:29 PM
Corporal

I am sitting for Polands visiting artist Mr Davee Pumpkinking April 26th. The wife and kids are about to disown me if I dont spend a weekend home!

It figures you guys would be coming THE NEXT WEEK. I want to meet you all bad. Maybe I can work out something. I will see. This crew of mine has been real patient as I have racked up nearly 100 hours in the last 9 months.

Id sure enjoy meeting you both and showing you some AON ink!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 12:47 PM
Party Chief
Corporal

How does one go about being chosen to be worked on by Mr. Bond? Does he accept new clients? Since I've had work at AON is it easier to get "chosen"? I'm seriously considering having the Field Marshal do a sleeve but I would hate to get my hopes up if it is next to impossible.
Old 04-16-2008, 04:56 AM
Corporal

I dont think you have anything to worry about. Contact Nicole at the email address listed off the main page in the "appointment information" section in the upper right hand top of the page.

Forward a $500 deposit in cash. Be aware Brandons minimum is 5 hours or $1000. Brandon enjoys getting time off work to create art, give him some time, he is not going to race a clock. Let Nicole know what you are looking for where you would like to put it and you will be contacted within a couple days with a session date.

I would suggest to anyone wanting to be tattooed by Brandon to get booked. I am not quoting him and I know you read and heard him say this, Brandon is not going to be tattooing forever.............he is far too busy with more projects coming real soon (you will hear about new incredible revelations shortly)..............if you are gonna do it, I would say to you get it done.

Last edited by mrchen; 04-16-2008 at 05:01 AM..
Old 04-16-2008, 11:29 AM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchen View Post
I am sitting for Polands visiting artist Mr Davee Pumpkinking April 26th. The wife and kids are about to disown me if I dont spend a weekend home!

It figures you guys would be coming THE NEXT WEEK. I want to meet you all bad. Maybe I can work out something. I will see. This crew of mine has been real patient as I have racked up nearly 100 hours in the last 9 months.

Id sure enjoy meeting you both and showing you some AON ink!
Yeah, if it doesn't work out on that day.....too bad...but if you do make it in, definitely come find me (I'll be with Dave).

http://www.inkednation.com/parabellum9x19
Old 04-16-2008, 03:44 PM
Corporal

I will try for sure, would love to meet you, ace too.
But I am sure you understand, 60-70 hour a week job, 100 hours of ink, wife and kids about to go on Jerry and cuss my ass out

Theyve been real cool, let me do whatever I want. But three weekends in a row might raise a little steam.

Wish you guys were going to be here the weekend of the 26th. The two artists coming from Poland rock!
Old 04-17-2008, 04:49 AM
Corporal

you can view my new piece by Brandon Bond on the All or Nothing myspace page or my page at IN, thansk for those that already made comments, it looks better in person, the orange and the purple in his hat, your gonna dig it
Old 04-17-2008, 08:32 AM
Party Chief
Corporal

Wow. Your new piece is unbelievable. I'm glad I have an appointment in a couple of weeks because I'm seriously jonesing for some more ink.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:03 AM
Corporal

Chen,

that piece is awesome, i really like the color choice and the feel of the piece. how long did that take???
Old 04-17-2008, 10:26 AM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchen View Post
you can view my new piece by Brandon Bond on the All or Nothing myspace page or my page at IN, thansk for those that already made comments, it looks better in person, the orange and the purple in his hat, your gonna dig it
Oh wow...hell yes!!!!!

And yeah, about you being busy...please....NO PRESSURE, I 100% understand how that goes.

http://www.inkednation.com/parabellum9x19

Tags
anti, art, brandon, elite