Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 11-28-2007, 10:00 AM
Platoon Sargent

Default The official: What are your holiday plans thread.

Hey all.

I haven't been around on the boards too much lately, because my job has gotten really hectic and its kept me crazy busy!

A little update from me: I got married on September 23rd 2007 to a wonderful woman and we are very happy.

The ceremony was in a statue garden lined with Chinese Fu Dogs, and it was a wicked location for a wedding, very much unlike any other wedding I have ever been to. We had an outdoor reception and we were lucky enough to have a very awesome indy band from New York play live for us.

Anyway, the point of this thread was for me to say hello to my All or Nothing family (you know who you are!) and to ask:

What are you guys doing over the holidays? Traveling? Working your asses off?

I will be going to Washington state to see my family, and maybe spending a day or two up in Vancouver BC if I can get the time.

I will be coming back to AON in the spring to have Dave MF Tedder work his magic and finish up my sleeve...I can hardly wait.

So, post up, even if you don't know who the hell I am, introduce yourself and let us know what your holiday plans are.

Peace!

Chris.

http://www.inkednation.com/parabellum9x19
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 10:34 AM
Corporal

Default Re: The official: What are your holiday plans thread.

whats up man? congrats on the wedding, its good to see you post again.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 11:49 AM
Field Marshal

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wedding photos!! post em!!!! congrats bro - yeah man I have no idea lots of work - lots of partying - lots of presents - excess supreme.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:42 PM
Topshelftattoo

kids and more kids.getting back to busting hump working so we can get the cash to move to georgia! and stocking up on diapers and ammo!
Old 11-28-2007, 05:30 PM
Platoon Sargent

Ok...wedding photos are here.

These aren't the professional shots, we are still waiting to get those back...these were taken by family and friends:

The last one is my wife and her friends with her 1976 VW Microbus, which her father mostly restored as a wedding present to her. It had been sitting with a frozen engine block for the last 5 years.

Old 11-28-2007, 05:37 PM
Platoon Sargent

Moar!

Foo dogs kick ass!

You can't tell in this pic, but my brother (second from the right) has some wicked ink, including a bad ass neck tat of the Chicago flag, with sugar skulls instead of stars.

Old 11-28-2007, 06:00 PM
Topshelftattoo

awesome congrats!
Old 11-28-2007, 09:00 PM
Field Marshal

word congrats on the wedding bro!

as far as xmas.... well lots of presents and partying and singing xmas songs... lots of egg nogg with extra rum....
Old 11-29-2007, 03:15 PM
the cap'm
Corporal

where ya gonna be in WA?

I'm gonna spend the holidays sacrificing a few goats to our lord Shaitan, and putting up the red pentagram lights, and having a big solstice dinner...also, fesitvus wrestling matches in a kiddy pool and an artists-only poker night.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:04 PM
Platoon Sargent

I will be in WA from December 22-31st.

Tags
holiday, official, plans, thread