Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 10-17-2012, 01:39 PM
Recruit

Default genera; question

Hey, I'm waldoe and I am new to the forum. I don't know if this is the right place for this question or not. Ok, so I am looking for a apprenticeship. I went to see my tattooist with portfolio in hand. She was setting up for an appointment so we didn't get to talk much. She was able to take a few minutes and look at my work. She said it was great but she said my lines could be a little cleaner. She suggested tracing everything and anything. I'm not expecting her to apprentice me as she already has an apprentice, but we have a good relationship and I know she used to travel a lot when she was younger and perhaps she knows someone that would be willing to take me on. I want to take her suggestions and work on cleaner lines so maybe if she sees I learned from what she said she might be willing to put me in touch with the right people. My question is how will tracing s&!t help me get cleaner lines? Any input would be much appreciated.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote

Tags
genera, question