Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 03-03-2008, 09:12 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: DAVE M.F. TEDDER

Thank you Rock Star.... Youre the best girlie......
Old 03-04-2008, 08:50 AM
Corporal

looks like that one might have hurt.... how does the sternum feel?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 08:55 AM
Field Marshal

truthfully... Its not that bad... Not from DMFT anyways.... The crack was alittle more uncomfortable than anything...i was all nervous that it would be worse than the back of my neck, and it was gravy compaired... NOW everyone is telling me that the color will suck... we'll see friday... i think it will be fine... DAVE M.F. Tedder is awesome!

Last edited by snatch; 03-04-2008 at 08:58 AM.. Reason: typed it twice
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 11:07 AM
Private

Damn that piece is sick Im still trying to figure out where mine should go it will be my first piece from AON and although Ive blown Bob Tyrells email up I still havent heard anything so Im thinking of going to dave instead and getting something from bob down the road.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Daron James

Snatch is awsome he totally snatched that device outta my car ... FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST!!!! Thanks homey and indeed the new work is super super dope!
Old 03-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Field Marshal

anytime my brotha!!!!
Old 03-05-2008, 11:52 AM
Platoon Sargent

I am 20 hours in with Dave and I have 10 more scheduled for May.

I just keep telling people about AON, giving out cards, etc....

Its my way of giving back....I hope to save as many people as I can from getting a mediocre tattoo and send them to AON!!!!!

http://www.inkednation.com/parabellum9x19
Old 03-08-2008, 11:28 AM
Field Marshal

yeah... im a big wet puzzy..... DMFT lastnight did the eyes, nose, and teeth grey shadding of the skull.... and, well..... we took a break and when we restarted MY CHEST WAS ON FIRE!!!!!! so since DMFT is "easy like sunday morning" we jumped to the furniture of the guns, and they look awesome!!!! The skull looks awesome!!!!! It wouldve been finished if i wasnt such a puss.... one more session and we will be finished with all that. People were stopping and looking and sweating my s&!t hard! It is all sooooooo real looking!!!! I cant get over it!!!! DAVE M.F. Tedder is the M.F.ing MAN!!!!!! I LOVE YOU DAVE!!!!!
Old 03-08-2008, 11:31 AM
Field Marshal

p.s. I TOLD YOU GUYS IT WAS GONNA SNOW!!!!!!
Old 03-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Daron James

yeah that wood grain is friggin sick as can be...you got a hellanice chestpiece bro...something to be proud of...and yeah snow??? how effin wierd is that....theres absolutely NOTHING wrong with the environment huuh?

Tags
dave, tedder