Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Testimonials

Old 08-18-2010, 07:29 AM
Corporal

Default Short is freakn amazing!!!! Check it out!!

this is the pic that short loved of jamie (my wife) and its my favorite of her too...he said that this picture was not like any portrait he had seen before because of how she is looking off into the distance and that really intrigued him...he also loved how her wet hair looked and really wanted to incorporate that in the tattoo.

this picture was taken in mexico on our honeymoon about 4 years ago.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:36 AM
Corporal

Default Re: Short is freakn amazing!!!! Check it out!!

The finished product...simply amazing.

I told short i wanted to incorporate a fortune cookie in the tattoo because thats how i proposed to her during 4th of July weekend in Atlanta at PF Changs. The ring was in the fortune cookie He did an amazing job of putting that into the tattoo making it even more unique...my biggest concern for short was that i didn't want a typical cheezy looking portrait tattoo...he knew what i meant and i gave him artistic freedom to make the tattoo how he saw it in his mind...it exceeded all expectations...jamie couldn't believe it when she saw it! She absolutely loves it!!! And she didn't know i was getting it haha!! Its our anniversary in a week so this was a surprise anniversary present lol.

I'm still in awe of this tattoo...i told myself...what would i want to take with me if i deployed again? (i've been to iraq twice) Of course it would be jamie...so now in a way she can be close to me during those long separations...i love u baby!

and yes it hurt a little lol...the inner arm is no joke i sat in the chair for 3 hours.

Short you are a stud!!! Thank you so much!! I'll be back for more...you can guarantee it!

Thanks All or Nothing!!! the guys in the shop are all badass...and short is one cool cat
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:39 AM
Corporal

different angle so you can see the placement....effing SICK!!!
Old 08-18-2010, 07:41 AM
Corporal

short took some of his own photos for his portfolio...i'd be honored if this piece was put in his portfolio on the website. thanks again!!
Old 08-18-2010, 08:35 AM
Corporal

Hey Bro! The tat turned out amazing! I was very interested in seeing it and was hoping I would get the chance before I left the shop yesterday, but the photos exceed what I had pictured in my mind. You have got to be thrilled with that. The wait yesterday was definitely worth it. If you and the wifey head to the city anytime soon, hit me up. You have my contact info.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:39 AM
Corporal

thanks chris! very very thrilled!! it was great getting to know you and your gf yesterday...me and the wife will be in atlanta soon. we'll give you a holler and we can get some dinner somewhere and show off the new work

and get a damn facebook account before i kick your ass haha!
Old 08-18-2010, 12:00 PM
Corporal

another view of it...my wife says she cant stop looking at it lol.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:46 PM
Pablo@AllorNothing

Holy crap this thing is amazing! Short is a friggin beast, no doubt. It's awesome to constantly have not just my expectations but everyone around to witness expectations far exceeded. I love my job.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Private

Man, that is awesome!!! You trusting Short lead to an amazing piece! the "candid" reference pic was the perfect choice! Good for you! Short is mad creative!
Old 08-18-2010, 08:32 PM
Corporal

Sounds like a plan. Hit me up anytime. I will see what I can do about the Facebook.....lol!

Tags
amazing, check, freakn, short